F$$k your coefficient

magic8ball

30 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

morning .morning .I'm just away to bed .iv been out partying at the disco all night like it was 1699 ??

the 1699 was stolen from that wee fud bill leckie  .oh and he is wee .tiny wee fucker .saw him in Asda one night. don't know if he lives near me or he was in buying flowers for his internet date 

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Believe it or not, it was a bit of lighthearted fun with @magic8ball after he said he was "partying at the disco all night like it was 1699"

You got a big big problem with that? :lol:

Yes I saw. I thought it was an odd comment from you, like you didn't get what he was saying.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

The coefficient wasn't an issue when

You voted your strongest point gainer out of the league 

When you voted to hamstring the club with illegal transfer embargoes 

When you attacked the same club at every opportunity 

And finally when we lost to Progres last year's you partied for a year .

so you can stick your coefficient right up yet hoops .

We have the ability to be a "stand alone " club .so don't be looking for our sympathy 

I wonder if the same high IQ hypocrites from yesterday  will be in on this thread today:p:

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm in quandary now though

Do we want HIVS to go through against Molde or get fucked out . It's a difficult one :hmmm:

Definitely fucked out eejay. Think we need to be the centre of attention this year in Europe. The co efficient is worked out over five years anyways....?

12 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Definitely fucked out eejay. Think we need to be the centre of attention this year in Europe. The co efficient is worked out over five years anyways....?

Of course mate . Always fucked out . Hivs are scum second 11

I was being sarcastic to all the 2 " big " boys from yesterday . " It's ok to want the scum beat but we should be wanting Hivs and Sheep to do well":mutley:  Good luck with that one in amongst most bears

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Of course mate . Always fucked out . Hivs are scum second 11

I was being sarcastic to all the 2 " big " boys from yesterday . " It's ok to want the scum beat but we should be wanting Hivs and Sheep to do well":mutley:  Good luck with that one in amongst most bears

I missed that thread yesterday lol nah bugger that. They didn't care about the coefficient when it came to us. They wanted us buried.

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Your up there with bigsassaballs as being one of the most tedious posters on here.

At least he doesn't put words in peoples mouth and can grasp points that are made.

There is no hypocrites considering everyone wanted the scum out last night. Stop being a complete bellend.

That hurts :lol:

Coming from you . That is indeed rich

Sure everyone wanted the scum to lose

The hypocrisy is in the other part . Wanting Hivs and Sheep to do well

So are you rooting for Hivs tomorrow night then ??  Fair question ?