Dorrans might be out for months

To say he is pish or his legs have gone is wrong. He played under terrible management where he played out of position and was rushed back far too soon.  He could ( not would ) be an effective player under Gerrard but I'm starting to think we may never find out if this ankle injury is long term. 

5 minutes ago, BlueCafu1872 said:

Aww check you out ..somones elses opinion differs from your own all of a sudden they're a taig...back in your box bud.

Naw someone wishes a serious injury on a Rangers player makes them a beadrattling fenian fuck pig.

Just now, Siwel said:

Naw someone wishes a serious injury on a Rangers player makes them a beadrattling fenian fuck pig.

Who wishes him serious injury?...i just dont want to see him anywhere near our team again as hes just no good enough...but aye you go out your way to insult people crack on mate enjoy your day?

2 minutes ago, BlueCafu1872 said:

Who wishes him serious injury?...i just dont want to see him anywhere near our team again as hes just no good enough...but aye you go out your way to insult people crack on mate enjoy your day?

You did, when you said “hope it’s true” on a post about Dorrans being injured for a few months. Cunt.

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

You did, when you said “hope it’s true” on a post about Dorrans being injured for a few months. Cunt.

Nah mate a hope he stays out our team cause plain and simple hes shite end of discussion now im sorry if iv offended you with my "taig" behaviour but if youd be so kind as to fuck off now and stop quoting me that would be great..

28 minutes ago, BlueCafu1872 said:

Nah mate a hope he stays out our team cause plain and simple hes shite end of discussion now im sorry if iv offended you with my "taig" behaviour but if youd be so kind as to fuck off now and stop quoting me that would be great..

Fuck off fenian

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

To say he is pish or his legs have gone is wrong. He played under terrible management where he played out of position and was rushed back far too soon.  He could ( not would ) be an effective player under Gerrard but I'm starting to think we may never find out if this ankle injury is long term. 

They were saying that at Norwich before we bought him. Nothing since has really changed

Dorrans was starting to settle well and influence games lat year, particularly when played more advanced (his natural position) and not being played in an alien defensive midfield role. What seems to be ignored is the cowardly, filthy and deliberate lunge at his ankle by Kilmarnock's Power (school friend of Connor McGregor no less) Had that challenge (which may effectively end a player's career) been on Brown or Tierney all hell would have let loose and retrospective action would have been dished out. 

At the weekend we finished the game with 9 men as Coulibaly was scythed down with a cowardly, filthy and deliberate lash out and next to nothing has been said.

WE SHOULD SCREAM FROM THE ROOFTOPS WHEN THESE THINGS HAPPEN

1 hour ago, BlueCafu1872 said:

Fuck off back to your hole timmy..

1 hour ago, Siwel said:

Fuck off fenian

Both of you cut it out.

Bluecafu1872 - you're marginally getting the benefit of the doubt that your first reply to the topic was not thought through

2 hours ago, BlueCafu1872 said:

Fuck off back to your hole timmy..

Are you a total fucking retard?  You wish long term injuries on our players but call me "timmy". Maybe Dorrans wasnt the best last year but look at the improvement of Jack so perhaps Dorrans will be able to step up to the mark under Stevie. But no you would rather he be out long term and contribute nowt rather than return and give something. Fuckwit!!!

Just now, naepace said:

Are you a total fucking retard?  You wish long term injuries on our players but call me "timmy". Maybe Dorrans wasnt the best last year but look at the improvement of Jack so perhaps Dorrans will be able to step up to the mark under Stevie. But no you would rather he be out long term and contribute nowt rather than return and give something. Fuckwit!!!

you've been warned about personal abuse. I'm banning you for that