Dorrans might be out for months

Am I the only one who doesn't give a fuck about Dorrans?

We got him, he didn't do much, not bothering me too much he is out so i don't really care. Sorry mate, football is a big boys game and you are judged on performance and if you're shit you're sacked, he hasn't shown me much.

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

Am I the only one who doesn't give a fuck about Dorrans?

We got him, he didn't do much, not bothering me too much he is out so i don't really care. Sorry mate, football is a big boys game and you are judged on performance and if you're shit you're sacked, he hasn't shown me much.

Skilful player in his prime but his legs have melted.

11 hours ago, ben51 said:

The last person I thought that would have went into the bracket alongside Senderos, Barton, Kranjcar & Alves. 

Disappointing to say the least. 

I wouldn't put Barton into that bracket tbh. The rest were either finished or failed to live up to expectations.

Barton had barely had time to settle before being suspended for daring to question our mediocrity and slotted straight back into Premier League football at the first opportunity.

On 15/08/2018 at 13:22, BillySastard said:

Will Dorran's realistically improve us when he's fit??

Could be another Rossiter situation. Maybe it's time to stop flushing tens of thousands of pounds down the drain every week on these 2.

How exactly do we do that? Shall we just cancel their contracts because they're injured? That how it works is it?

25 minutes ago, gsa said:

How exactly do we do that? Shall we just cancel their contracts because they're injured? That how it works is it?

Hopefully. Get them both to fuck and bring in players that can contribute to the team every week rather than the treatment table. 

4 hours ago, King Jela said:

Hopefully. Get them both to fuck and bring in players that can contribute to the team every week rather than the treatment table. 

Hahahaha!! 

Good one. That's what we'll do. We'll def get away with that. That's generally how things go down. 

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

Gsa is an absolute loon :lol:

Relax 

Not really.

He's making out there's something we can do about Dorrans/Rossiter as plenty of others regularly do. "Get rid" etc. 

It's retarded beyond belief. Anyone with half a brain knows that's not how contracts work, so why continually repeat it? It's just dense.