Dorrans might be out for months

It makes me sick how many of our so called supporters stand ready with a knife to stick in the back of Rangers players injured while serving the club...  New awesome manager and hope streaming through the club at every level, except here, fucking shocking.

Shame about this news just can't see him when fully recovered getting remotely near the starting 11. Seems to be one of them players that you think will push on than another setback. maybe best to come to a severance package that will suit both parties. 

1 hour ago, Don Logan 2 said:

It makes me sick how many of our so called supporters stand ready with a knife to stick in the back of Rangers players injured while serving the club...  New awesome manager and hope streaming through the club at every level, except here, fucking shocking.

can you imagine if any of them got injured at their own work whilst carrying out their duties and their boss was shouting at them to get back back or they would get sacked... 

54 minutes ago, loyal said:

Shame about this news just can't see him when fully recovered getting remotely near the starting 11. Seems to be one of them players that you think will push on than another setback. maybe best to come to a severance package that will suit both parties. 

If you were the player why on earth would you take a severance payment whilst you are injured?  how can any severance payment suit you thst less than you were contracted to get?

34 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

If you were the player why on earth would you take a severance payment whilst you are injured?  how can any severance payment suit you thst less than you were contracted to get?

“Eh Graham, you know that million quid we’re contracted to pay you for doing nothing? Well how about this: you still get to do nothing, but we’ll give you half a million instead of a million?”

:belm:

2 minutes ago, ForeverBlue92 said:

Quite enjoying these highly detailed replies to the initial comment ?

It's a slow day and I;m starting to get nervous about tomorrow.  I always over-share under these circumstances. ? Have I ever told you about the time I...

1 hour ago, AlCapone said:

can you imagine if any of them got injured at their own work whilst carrying out their duties and their boss was shouting at them to get back back or they would get sacked... 

I’ve said this on here before but if we started terminating the deals of long term injured players then agents would tell their clients to stay well clear of us.

2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

“Eh Graham, you know that million quid we’re contracted to pay you for doing nothing? Well how about this: you still get to do nothing, but we’ll give you half a million instead of a million?”

:belm:

Eh no Thanks Mr Director of football, I'll just keep my £1 million pound please. Out of interest, why do you think I would lose half a million pounds?  

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’ve said this on here before but if we started terminating the deals of long term injured players then agents would tell their clients to stay well clear of us.

indeed, not only that you can terminate a contract because someone is injured. They have a contract

1 minute ago, AlCapone said:

Eh no Thanks Mr Director of football, I'll just keep my £1 million pound please. Out of interest, why do you think I would lose half a million pounds?  

I was agreeing with you. That’s how I imagine the conversation about “a severance package that would suit both parties” would go.