Motherwell Emails

Didn’t get one which I’m fairly happy about as will get one no bother elsewhere! 

If done the way they say it’s done It’s either the tarriers or Livingston now as had nothing up to this point! 

Can’t wait for the rage when I don’t get a ticket for the piggery after building my hopes up that i’ll get one! 

3 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Didn’t get one which I’m fairly happy about as will get one no bother elsewhere! 

If done the way they say it’s done It’s either the tarriers or Livingston now as had nothing up to this point! 

Can’t wait for the rage when I don’t get a ticket for the piggery after building my hopes up that i’ll get one! 

If it's done the way they say it's been done then pretty much everyone on the away scheme should have had a ticket by now 

8 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Can see it getting messy in the ballot for the glitterdome. Wonder what pish the SLO will hit out with once the hangers on have been sorted and all the RSC's get 7 between them,

big game of british bulldogs and the last 250 standing get a ticket each?

Just now, LoyalRanger86 said:

If it's done the way they say it's been done then pretty much everyone on the away scheme should have had a ticket by now 

Not quite, there’s 12,000 odd on the scheme this year & bearing in mind the sheep only gave us 1900! Motherwells 4500 & I’m not sure what Killie is but somewhere in the region of 8000? But ccs only half of those tickets so about 7000 will have had tickets so far, So will actually be more likely the game after Livi before everyone has one! 

Brutal this year! 

4 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Not quite, there’s 12,000 odd on the scheme this year & bearing in mind the sheep only gave us 1900! Motherwells 4500 & I’m not sure what Killie is but somewhere in the region of 8000? But ccs only half of those tickets so about 7000 will have had tickets so far, So will actually be more likely the game after Livi before everyone has one! 

Brutal this year! 

Looking at the fixtures, it’s likely to be Hibs at the end of October before anyone will get a sniff at a second ticket if it’s done that way! 

10 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Looking at the fixtures, it’s likely to be Hibs at the end of October before anyone will get a sniff at a second ticket if it’s done that way! 

That hibs game will be moved if we make the betfred semi finals.

And (although I doubt this'll be the case this year) if St. Mirren use their old ways of dealing direct with the RSC's it won't even be on the scheme either.

At that point you're potentially looking at Hearts in December before everyone on the scheme has had 1, which is fucking mental.

Then the hearts game could also get moved as well if we make the betfred finals :lol:

48 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Can see it getting messy in the ballot for the glitterdome. Wonder what pish the SLO will hit out with once the hangers on have been sorted and all the RSC's get 7 between them,

big game of british bulldogs and the last 250 standing get a ticket each?

Be lucky if any fans get a ticket