Ejaria

Vanoli

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Name a better midfielder though? 

Coulibally.

You could have a point though, Ejaria has shown over the last few games that he can win a lot of balls in midfield as well as having the skill to hold up the ball and get past players.  I have really high hopes for coulibally too, he looks special.

I think we’ve got the makings of a good midfield which is pretty well balanced.

Ejaria has improved with the increased game time in the past few weeks. Looks assured on the ball and doesn’t seem quite as lethargic as he was earlier in the season. He has a lot of body strength which he showed today, his work rate was absolutely superb and has a cool and calm head when in possession, never flustered

26 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm fairness he didn't initially impress any of us. Delighted the boy has developed and grown. Let's hope it continues.

He impressed me right away, his skill on the ball and ability to hold it up and wait for moves complemented the likes of coulibaly and jacks running, but since coulibaly's injury ejaria has takeb on his role on top of his own

47 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Remember when the gaffer signed him, his words were “ the fans needto give him time”  at the moment he is getting better and  better long may it continue.

Was sat with my mates today and for once we all agreed he gets better every game and growing in confidence ??

2 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Was sat with my mates today and for once we all agreed he gets better every game and growing in confidence ??

Heres hoping in continues mate! With coulibally being out he has grabbed his chance and has been my MOM 3 games in a row.

2 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Heres hoping in continues mate! With coulibally being out he has grabbed his chance and has been my MOM 3 games in a row.

He's been a stand out of there is no doubt and a managers dream having players making decisions for team selection a headache ??

When I first watched him I was worried this kid came with a minimum number of games to play or we'd pay a fine. Now I'm happy to see his name on the team sheet. How often has that happened for us in recent years?

Also, if he doesn't score last night from a practically solo effort, we're into extra time at 1-0 and even more fucked for the game at the weekend.

Keep improving and he'll be a fan favourite ?

10 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

If it hadn't been for McGregor yesterday Ovie would have been man of the match. 

Katic and Goldson were back to their best I was also impressed with Ryan Jack too.

Don't know if I agree with Katic and Goldson. Definitely after we were down to 9 men but for 45-60 mins of that match we were sliced open several times and I don't even know where they were. It seemed like we didn't even have any CBs. It may be down to tactics or them but either way we were very very lucky not to lose a few goals yesterday

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Don't know if I agree with Katic and Goldson. Definitely after we were down to 9 men but for 45-60 mins of that match we were sliced open several times and I don't even know where they were. It seemed like we didn't even have any CBs. It may be down to tactics or them but either way we were very very lucky not to lose a few goals yesterday

I thought they were rocks at the end and they were exposed by Tav being his usual attacking self and Flanagan having a terrible game.