Ejaria

Vanoli

There's skill in there, but no experience. If he could spot a simple through ball, rather than trying the spectacular, it would be so much better for us. A;sp think he loses the ball far too easily. It will come for him eventually....somewhere. Ultimately though, I think the Gers jersey is too big a burden for him. 

2 minutes ago, TopCat said:

He did well tonight.... as did the rest of the team. Can't believe there's been a thread started basically slagging the player off after such a good performance and excellent result away from home in Europe.

Some people have short memories ffs.

100% agree with this. What’s with the negativity, we need to get behind the full team. We cried out for a team who battle and play for each other. Now we have it cunts are still trying to be negative.

2 minutes ago, TopCat said:

He did well tonight.... as did the rest of the team. Can't believe there's been a thread started basically slagging the player off after such a good performance and excellent result away from home in Europe.

Some people have short memories ffs.

People are talking about fancy flicks from past games but I can't remember any tonight. I thought he put in a neat and tidy performance.

Boys got bags of ability. The way he shifts his weight to get out of situations at times is superb.

He trys to over complicate things at times and makes terrible decisions in both defense and attack. 

I'm hoping that he is a quick learner and Gerrard brings the best out of him because he certainly is a player.

59 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

No, puts a shift in but he needs to do the simple thing and he will be twice the player. 

thought he did the simple things well tonight, kept his passing for the most part tidy, just wish he'd stop turning in a circle every time he receives the ball, but I'd give him a solid 7/10 tonight.   Liked how he slowed the game a number of times, he played his part like the rest of the team.