Ejaria

Vanoli

He played really well today.  He's young and still learning the game but you can see he's improving his understanding of when to hold the ball, when to pass and picking the right passes.  Must be amazing for him to have Gerrard and McAllister to learn from.

Best player on the park tonight and had a 20 minute spell in the second half where he dominated the game. Hopefully he is starting to adjust to his new team mates and the demands of playing for our club. There's clearly talent in him, maybe we'll begin to see a bit more of it more often. 

On ‎16‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 20:08, Vanoli said:

I know it's a crime not to give new signings and young players a chance but i'll be shocked if i'm proven wrong ...  boys absolutely shite. Got the fear even thinking about him on the park in an old firm. A hybrid of all of Oduwa and Zelalem's poor attributes, wouldn't be a stand out in our under 20's. 

Thank fuck you are not our Manager then :dance:

He was excellent tonight and just pipped Jack for MotM for me . 

I don't get the dislike for him . True , he is barely the guy with the killer pass , but that's not his game . He covers every blade of grass . One minute helping the attack , the next helping McGregor out , trying to block a shot . The guy is always available , as a get out , to whoever is on the ball , his work rate is immense . 

And let's not forget , he's only 20 . How often we give players a pass due to their youth , but Ejaria is playing way beyond his age .