Ejaria

Vanoli

He tries, but I'd hoped for a much more influential player in this position.

He's not alone I'm looking for a lot more to come from Arfield as well. If we are to to overcome the taigs next week both these guys will need to lift their game and by quite a bit at that. 

I think if he can start getting two or three decent through balls that lead to goal scoring chances, and two or three decent shots on goal per game I'll be very happy with him. He's definitely talented and you can see he's got good footballing intelligence but needs to break out a bit and try to threaten more. I think he's too worried about giving possession away because he's been caught out a few times.

10 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Seems to be better with more time to think on the ball, he looked good last night because he had plenty of space.

He won’t get that in Scotland - I’m not convinced about him. He looks talented but might not be the best fit for us.

Disagree, this guy can play with the ball at his feet. Gerrard using him as a player to retain the ball for us in midfield. Silky feet. 

42 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Best game so far the other night. 

Looks good until it comes to the final killer pass or the chance to shoot.

Not what I was expecting when we first got him but he's a decent squad player.

Oh, just the unimportant bits then.

I agree he's a decent enough squad player but alongside Kent and Candeias he is so far below what the scum have in those positions.

Which is frustrating as we're arguably as good as them (and in some, better) in all other areas of the pitch.

10 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Oh, just the unimportant bits then.

I agree he's a decent enough squad player but alongside Kent and Candeias he is so far below what the scum have in those positions.

Which is frustrating as we're arguably as good as them (and in some, better) in all other areas of the pitch.

That's what I'm saying, I was sold a player who's going to make the difference in the final 3rd. An exciting talent.

Instead we're actually seeing a boy who looks more comfortable doing the ball retention side of things with the occasional cameo where he turns away from 2 or 3 men.

It's early days though and he obviously has bags of talent.

I don't want another CM, we need a CAM.

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Cracking player but still holds on to the ball too long at times when there's an easy pass on for him.

He does, the good thing is that it keeps defenders guessing but the bad things are that it also keeps his team mates guessing or he loses the ball.

He's a good player and he will get better as the season goes on and he gets used to the physical aspect of play up here.