Shagger

JamieD

21 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Take a fucking bow. Don't know if I have ever seen a penalty save parried away so powerfully away from danger. The man has been immense. I didn't want any of that mob back at Rangers but he is making amends in the best possible way.

After last season anyone of any quality who can come in and do a job and give 100% for the team was more than welcome.

McGregor knows what it's all about and knows he needs to win a lot of fans over but if he continues like that then he should have no issues.

27 minutes ago, FSM said:

Gets paid to stop goals. Stopped goals.

Wasted  time and frustrated them as well. Calmed it down at the back.Consistent with his kicking. Defence had confidence in him and vice versa. 

An all round highly professional performance tonight, just as he did in the previous games.

Probably the lowest point in the recent debacles of the last few years for me was when we were losing heavily and  Fod got intimidated by the mhanky mob behind the goal. In my opinion Fods shoould have been moved on at that stage. Could never see McGregor doing that.

Remember Samaras and the penalty in front of the tims ? He was focused enough to slow it down and get the ref to re-centre the ball to put more pressure on Samaras, and then caped it off with the save, in spite of what was going on behind him.