• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take a fucking bow. Don't know if I have ever seen a penalty save parried away so powerfully away from danger. The man has been immense. I didn't want any of that mob back at Rangers but he is making

Legend. I am forgiving him. Best signing we made this window.

Never forgive him personally but he's a top class keeper and massive improvement on foderingham. 

Posted Images

I didn't feel that good about him coming back but he inspires so much more confidence in our defence. I never realised just how much we were lacking in the goalkeeper position until he came back. And he's arguably a lot better than he was the first time.

I'm well on the way to forgiving him. There will always be an asterisk but I think I'm probably going to end up loving the guy again. You know how it is. She cheated on you once, but she's a fucking banger and she's trying so hard to make amends. It's hard to resist. :lol: 

21 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Take a fucking bow. Don't know if I have ever seen a penalty save parried away so powerfully away from danger. The man has been immense. I didn't want any of that mob back at Rangers but he is making amends in the best possible way.

After last season anyone of any quality who can come in and do a job and give 100% for the team was more than welcome.

McGregor knows what it's all about and knows he needs to win a lot of fans over but if he continues like that then he should have no issues.