• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He started at left back away to maribor. That's a tough tough gig for him. He tried his best and did really well. He can be proud and hope he enjoys the moment. 

Good to see even after a solid performance people on here still feel the need to stick the boot in, and on one of our own. Not even constructive comments just petulant pish. Thought he played wel

So let’s get this straight Murphy was pure shite tonight, Windass and Foderingham were donkeys, Morelos was utter pish a few weeks ago, Tav was diabolical only a few months ago according to punters on

Posted Images

He's clearly a limited player but he played well within those limitations for most of the game. Struggled a bit towards the end but he did us a shift and I can't ask for anything more from him, he never shirked and was pretty solid overall. Now let's hope we don't have to use him like that again.

He isn’t good enough for a regular start but certainly worthy of a squad position if he comes in and does the job asked of him. After all isn’t that why teams have a squad in the first place? With all the games we are going to play over the coming weeks and months the more depth to our squad the better. SG gave him a clean slate and so far he has done nothing to mess it up. Well done for tonight.All the team did us proud.

2 minutes ago, TheQueensEleven said:

I'm smiling, just not pretending a player everyone was slating on here for the last season is now somehow miraculously good enough. 

Think your just trying to pick on something and anything mate. We never played as a team last season and was no structure to the way we played. I'm sure SG is aware of everyone's abilities. No need to talk a player down, who hasn't done much wrong tonight & since new management has come into place. Look at how bad Tav was last year but now with the way we play he actually looks like a very decent player so far.

Iggy666 likes this
Just now, BillyG93 said:

Think your just trying to pick on something and anything mate. We never played as a team last season and was no structure to the way we played. I'm sure SG is aware of everyone's abilities. No need to talk a player down, who hasn't done much wrong tonight & since new management has come into place. Look at how bad Tav was last year but now with the way we play he actually looks like a very decent player so far.

I'm not. You started a thread about a player who I feel should be nowhere near the squad. He played for Gabala last season and was hopeless there as well. Tav last year was nowhere near as bad as Halliday ?. I'm not going to pretend he's good enough out of sympathy.

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

Was good enough tonight against a team ranked higher than Inter, Feynoord and AEK. Not saying he’s a starter but as a utility player until our next window he’s solid enough. 

Mate we would love him to be good enough he’s one of us. 

But he just isnt

JCDBigBear likes this