Real radio caller

BLUEDIGNITY

Just listened to a tadger called p a u l phoning in from Airdrie's Excelsior stadium there for the cellic reserves ? He said he was at our game on Saturday against Falkirk and he was more intersted in slagging off us than what was happening at Airdrie, even said Falkirk were robbed of a blatant penalty, ''right in front of us he said.'' Took issue with a Rangers supporter that said we looked in good fettle. He said we look dodgy. A friendly ? These cunts are sad ! His parting shot was the best man on the pitch was a Falkirk signing, but know what when asked his name he didn't know ? They are a shower of dirty bitter Rangers obsessed twisted scum. :sherlock:

Falkirk were denied a blatant penalty.

It was decreed that this would happen by the Grand Pooh Bah of Lodge 1690.

As Bobby Tait said to a bemused paul mcstay when de fanio was goin mad about not gettin a penalty : ''Does that cunt not know I don't give you lot :sherlock: penalties.''

I believe there is a word for this phenomenon. It's called voyeurism. In this instance it means that the guy is more interested in out team than his. I bet you he couldn't spell it if someone gave him a dictionary.