*** The Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers FC Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

McCoist is a disgrace.

….as a commentator and as a failure to stick up properly for the team he gave so much to as a top class player.  These days its as if he's conveniently forgotten his Rangers roots and loyalty in preference for taking the TV shilling and pushing his views to land squarely against anything positive to say about Rangers or defending Rangers.   Just my view of the way his mindset seems to have shifted.  Great Ranger player and memories of that being tarnished by the media-McCoist these days.   

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

What agenda’s that?

Canny call the first one an assist mate, took a big deflection ?

If a striker hits a shot and it takes a deflection, as long as it's on target then he gets credit. So I'm giving the assist to Tav :lol:

Morelos this season weirdly reminds me of Michael Mols in the sense that, if a defender got too close to him, you know something is going to happen.

Mols would tend to skip around the defender that got too close, and Morelos either draws a foul or physically gets around the player 

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

….as a commentator and as a failure to stick up properly for the team he gave so much to as a top class player.  These days its as if he's conveniently forgotten his Rangers roots and loyalty in preference for taking the TV shilling and pushing his views to land squarely against anything positive to say about Rangers or defending Rangers.   Just my view of the way his mindset seems to have shifted.  Great Ranger player and memories of that being tarnished by the media-McCoist these days.   

Doesn't need to stick up for Rangers,just be fair.

Few ramblings from my brain which contain a number of IFs.

If Murphy is out for a while could this see us change our shape to 3-5-2?

I'm thinking that our wide guys are more workman like than real quality and that without Murphy the change in shape could make sense with Lafferty (another if) or sadiq coming alongside morelos.

Would allow the tavand borna to play more open without their defensive duties. Still retain the preferred central 3 of Jack, big coulibaly and Arfield.

Maybes?

Archived