got offered a ticket to the inverness game..

Of course you should - I live in Inverness and am going and I used to like to see Caley doing well but their fans are starting to get a bit up themselves and I hate the fact that they have become Rangers bogey team

It is a terrible first game for Rangers - I would rather have seen them play anyone else away from home

Of course you should - I live in Inverness and am going and I used to like to see Caley doing well but their fans are starting to get a bit up themselves and I hate the fact that they have become Rangers bogey team

It is a terrible first game for Rangers - I would rather have seen them play anyone else away from home

keep on saying how there better than us because e couldnt beat them? and how there real fans supporting there local team? gets on my tits n all! :craphead:

its a very tough game considering we failed to beat them last season, weve spoke about getting off to a good start and there can be no better message than a convincing win but like muffger said "Id take a 1-0 win as long as its a win" and im sure we all agree

I went there to see a Celtic game a couple of years back and there was two women sitting in front of me complete with Caley scarves,programmes etc.

Before the game they had two warm up sets of goals out for the keepers and one of the women says to the other 'do they always have 4 nets ? Then as the teams came out she says 'is that Celtic in the green and white'.