If Carlsberg

Blueofblood

Just now, Blueofblood said:

Did managers............Step forward Mr Steven Gerrard ?

He’s going to do great things and thank fuck he’s with us. 

Everything about him suggests he is destined for the VERY top. 

Hopefully we can keep him for a good few years.

27 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

He's here until Liverpool come calling the way he's going.

The way Liverpool are playing he'll be here for a long time.

But really it's too soon to be going OTT. It's a great trip so far but it's early doors. A long long way to go. Win something major and then we can worry about anything like that.

It seems to be the same on here when a player has a good game there's some talk about the transfer fee we can get for them in a couple of years, now it's worries about the manager going elsewhere. True Bears don't even think about moving valuable players/managers on - we think about what we can do to keep them. Maybe that's old school thought but fuck it, I'm glad that's me.

Nothing better than Rangers. Welcome to the greatest show on earth

7 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

The way Liverpool are playing he'll be here for a long time.

But really it's too soon to be going OTT. It's a great trip so far but it's early doors. A long long way to go. Win something major and then we can worry about anything like that.

It seems to be the same on here when a player has a good game there's some talk about the transfer fee we can get for them in a couple of years, now it's worries about the manager going elsewhere. True Bears don't even think about moving valuable players/managers on - we think about what we can do to keep them. Maybe that's old school thought but fuck it, I'm glad that's me.

Nothing better than Rangers. Welcome to the greatest show on earth

That's what I meant, he'll be here for the long haul, only team who could persuade him otherwise would be Liverpool, no surrender, old school loyal

If he wants Alfredo to sign a new improved contract, then so should he. Add a couple of years on. He wont be tempted going anywhere just for money nor does he really need to go to a bigger club for exposure, he will get plenty at Rangers. I think he will see the job through before considering leaving.