Proud as fuck

RFC55

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Absolutely chuffednout my tits by Rangers.

Up the vollies

Can’t remember the last time I was as nervous during a game. The last few years i’ve went into big games hoping for a result but expecting a disappointment. What Gerarrd and Allen have done to this football club in 3 months is sensational. 

And can I also say the supporters at the game tonight made me proud as fuck too. I was watching it in my hotel bar before work up in the highlands bar full of Germans and  French and English when shagger saves the penalty I'm up shouting and dancing about with my tablet that I was watching the game on they must of thought I was fucking mad lol but I was not giving one fuck.the Rangers are back and I'm fucking buzzing.

5 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Och I was happy as fuck. We never seemed in trouble bro 

We really didn't. Even though McGregor pulled off a handful of saves I thought we were comfortable for the majority of the game. Obviously if the penalty goes in you're shiting yourself for the last 10.

We are  a solid fucking unit,it's magic to watch. There won't be many teams scoring against us this season,never mind beating us.

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

We really didn't. Even though McGregor pulled off a handful of saves I thought we were comfortable for the majority of the game. Obviously if the penalty goes in you're shiting yourself for the last 10.

We are  a solid fucking unit,it's magic to watch. There won't be many teams scoring against us this season,never mind beating us.

They were really disappointing tbh. 

First half at ibrox I though fuck, they're decent. But they never had us right under pressure last night. I couldn't believe how comfortable we were last night tbh. 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

They were really disappointing tbh. 

First half at ibrox I though fuck, they're decent. But they never had us right under pressure last night. I couldn't believe how comfortable we were last night tbh. 

They had us pinned back at times in the first half but aye,they looked way more impressive at Ibrox. 

2 games away from what no-one thought possible. Ibrox will be rocking next week,send it on.

5 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Can’t remember the last time I was as nervous during a game. The last few years i’ve went into big games hoping for a result but expecting a disappointment. What Gerarrd and Allen have done to this football club in 3 months is sensational. 

Said that to the boys last night. Had I came on this site in the summer and said we will.be 180 mins from the Europa group stage you's would have thought I was a mongo (I know you's think that anyway) but the turnaround is fantastic