Motherwell and Ufa money

RFC55

Got my email last night to say Ufa money would be taken out my account FROM 17th August, which is obviously today so maybe come off later or Monday.

But saying that, for the Maribor game it was the exact same email after we beat Osijek and it did come of the Friday.

How do I get into my account and check it, didn't even know in could do that. 

Cheers

UFA has come off.

2 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

I have just checked mines and it's only took one ticket off, should be mines and the boys, fer fuck sake. Surely they would take off both at once.

I pay for both as I always have.

Do that a lot mate, give it a few hours as happened with me today as well

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

UFA has come off.

Do that a lot mate, give it a few hours as happened with me today as well

So do you pay more than one ticket of you're account and they have came off at diffirent times, the boys surname is different from mines so I'm hoping it's just that, he received email the same as me but I pay both as Adult and Child so hoping it sorts itself as I'm working tomorrow and can't get over.

4 minutes ago, Blue Rino said:

My bank is showing payment pending for Ufa game, £50 for two books

Mines is pending but only took payment for my ticket, not the boys, hopefully it's as someone else has posted that it should get taken later.

6 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

So do you pay more than one ticket of you're account and they have came off at diffirent times, the boys surname is different from mines so I'm hoping it's just that, he received email the same as me but I pay both as Adult and Child so hoping it sorts itself as I'm working tomorrow and can't get over.

Aye they take them at different times mate, couple of hours difference today for mine and my brothers to come off

All our ufa money pending. 

One time for one of the cup games last season they only took one lot so I went through to ibrox in case there had been a mistake, stood in a queue, got served by the stroppiest, cheekiest guy I've ever met and by that time all the money had been taken! How stupid did I feel!! ?