Scottish News on STV just now

Kaydubya11

A bit of a sensationalist report there on "trouble" last night in Maribor  . Then they tied that in to alleged trouble in the last leg against Shkipu.  All arrested last night were from Slovenia....but it's headline news in Scotland. I literally choked on my Stella Artois...

I find it astonishing...anybody else see it ? It was Papes at work

12 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

A bit of a sensationalist report there on "trouble" last night in Maribor  . Then they tied that in to alleged trouble in the last leg against Shkipu.  All arrested last night were from Slovenia....but it's headline news in Scotland. I literally choked on my Stella Artois...

Polis say 6 Bears arrested, didn't they?

49 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

The report said four from Scotland and an Austrian were arrested.

Just now, The Dude said:

The report said four from Scotland and an Austrian were arrested.

Exactly this, don't try and hide the fact that "all arrested were from Slovenia" because it's simply not true

Get arseholes in every fanbase & 4 arrested from the amount of bears that travelled, considering foreign police were looking for us, isn't actually that bad 

1 hour ago, Blumhoilann said:

Seems to me that some puppetmaster is trying to hurt Rangers financially with all these accusations being made.

Bottle thrown at youngster at Aberdung

Bottle thrown at youngster in St Mirren corner of Ibrox

Fans attacked by Schupki fans but Rangers fans are to blame??? 

Throw enough muck and some will stick...................b'tards

Now this at Maribor?☹️

I did all of them and kicked a sandcastle.

1 hour ago, Kaydubya11 said:

I called this yesterday 

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You'll get an early morning knock at the door by FOCUS -

Force Operation Countering Undoing of Sandcastles

As I said in my original post on the matter last week, his sandcastle was shite and I done the boy a favour.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Whatever the score is, I'd like to see club reps or something travel and give our side of the story at these things. Otherwise the assumptions are made, mud sticks and we get a reputation.

Should the SLO no be doing that instead of travelling with the team ???

First thing on the radio news bulletin on Clyde 1 this morning was about the 'trouble' in Slovenia, they even played an audio clip which was just a racket, folk shouting and a siren to try and emphasis their point. As if you could even make it out what was happening anyway.

Was pretty pathetic really

8 minutes ago, GlasgowsBlue said:

First thing on the radio news bulletin on Clyde 1 this morning was about the 'trouble' in Slovenia, they even played an audio clip which was just a racket, folk shouting and a siren to try and emphasis their point. As if you could even make it out what was happening anyway.

Was pretty pathetic really

Heard that at 630 this morning, honestly could not believe it, absolutely pointless audio with completely no chance of deciphering what the hell it was all about. 

Mad you say it was actually pathetic 

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

Am certain overseas plod look for us and use us as live training. You see things happen at virtually every European game these days, but it's only our games that seem to get mentioned.

Been happening for decades on away trips as far back as I remember, but the reporting on it has definitely taken a sinister turn recently without doubt.