Police brutality last night.

RFC RYAN

Just seen on FF a bear has got 4 fractures to his skull and is in hospital tonight due to getting attacked with a police officer on a the march to the ground. Another fan had a seizure due to been peppersprayed this all happened on the march to the ground that the police recommended fans to do. The press would rather post about 7 fans getting arrested as it’s a better story for them. 

Hopefully this sort of info gets into the media somehow. It's becoming a joke now, with even STV news (Edinburgh & the East).....who normally don't give a flying fuck about us, suddenly running with these stories every week.  Lazy journalism at play, with us in their sights. You'd almost think some negative stuff was happening over the road!

Edit: My apologies, hopefully the bears injured make a full & speedy recovery.

7 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Just seen on FF a bear has got 4 fractures to his skull and is in hospital tonight due to getting attacked with a police officer on a the march to the ground. Another fan had a seizure due to been peppersprayed this all happened on the march to the ground that the police recommended fans to do. The press would rather post about 7 fans getting arrested as it’s a better story for them. 

Seen images from last night, we are cannon fodder. Take care Bears

16 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Thanks for keeping us update daughter home safe and well enjoyed the trip apart from the local police.

She said same as you local  police are animals and no reason the club and the 2 police Scotland ppl who were filming therm  have not came out with a statement or backed up the fans about there brutality.

We know the media are always in the forum looking for stories but this one does not fit there agenda.

27 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Our only hope for a proper unbiased media attention is if the English press run with the brutality we endured due to the SG interest, as they would portray the foreign police as animals if it had been one of their teams, without doubt. Hopefully they put our press to shame 

54 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Hopefully this sort of info gets into the media somehow. It's becoming a joke now, with even STV news (Edinburgh & the East).....who normally don't give a flying fuck about us, suddenly running with these stories every week.  Lazy journalism at play, with us in their sights. You'd almost think some negative stuff was happening over the road!

Edit: My apologies, hopefully the bears injured make a full & speedy recovery.

Indeed my post mistt that important fact out also. Speedy recovery to those caught up in it 

27 minutes ago, Quiet Jim said:

You know what's so fucking annoying about that link (other than the source though), is the link to another incident, this time in Glasgow. https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/3059190/watch-glasgow-gallowgate-advertising-board-attack/ 

This was reported elsewhere as a fight between scum fans. You can clearly see one of the yahoo's wearing colours. Yet absolutely no mention of 'them'!

59 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

I know you’ve been away in Europe lately mate, not sure what you’ve come up against in terms of this behaviour, I’ve been away 37 times since mid 80s and it’s always gone on but even then without a biased media it went largely kept quite but what we didn’t get was distorted truths and blame laying at our doorstep. 

It must be challenged mate it’s unacceptable, it started this season with the ridiculous Wigan bollocks, the police ineptitude at Ibrox to let in Croatian ultras then blame us whilst admittedly saying it wasn’t high priority as they only brought 100 known hooligans. It’s open season mate, my last euro game was Lisbon away 2011, wasn’t badly policed in perspective but they had about 1000 cunts all the way from the square to the ground at least 6’5 and dressed like robo cop. No cunt was getting near us to start a go so it ended well. 

Thats all you ask, we go in huge numbers always do, nothing kicks off unless the locals come the cunt, then it’s always going to happen. 

Min my experience anyway 

edit: been away with Chelsea 5 times also, seen it go mad at porto (police brutality at its finest) and Barca just full of cunts but police backing, and yet the English press didn’t throw them under the bus but went after the foreign authorities. Night and day. 

Speedy recovery for those Bears hurt. 

But this isn’t a new thing I’ve had my kidneys punched fuck out of by French Police, pepper sprayed inside the stadium in Paris for going to help a Bear who was getting a kicking from security just becUse they felt like it, batoned by the Spanish Filth twice for just walking down the street. It’s only a matter of time before one of us dies at these games, maybe then action will be taken. 

9 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

You know what's so fucking annoying about that link (other than the source though), is the link to another incident, this time in Glasgow. https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/3059190/watch-glasgow-gallowgate-advertising-board-attack/ 

This was reported elsewhere as a fight between scum fans. You can clearly see one of the yahoo's wearing colours. Yet absolutely no mention of 'them'!

Cowardly hit sums them up.

In fighting, we will see them implode.

Media are fickle, we just need to keep the pressure on.

The tide will turn and so will the media when they understand what they are up against.

Just now, Quiet Jim said:

Cowardly hit sums them up.

In fighting, we will see them implode.

Media are fickle, we just need to keep the pressure on.

The tide will turn and so will the media when they understand what they are up against.

People may not take the likes of Adrian Durham to mean much but it’s a start. And with the English press giving SG more press coverage it’s going to get through I’ve no doubt. I listened to clyde the day at 6 and even keevens was starting to say we’re a better side in defence than them and although that’s nothing to do with what we’re talking about something completely different, it’s still relevant. Every wee change in narrative is massive in the long game. 

It has been happening for years as you say courtyard I was arrested with others in Pamplona in 1985 the night before the game got a few slaps and kicks off the polls. But next night at the game they were hitting Rangers fans left right and centre with batton,s punching and kicking and then there was the batton charges and police punching and kicking our fans when we went there for the second time. Seen police brutality against our fans for a number of years now and it has to fucking stop before a fan loses his or her life.

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I know you’ve been away in Europe lately mate, not sure what you’ve come up against in terms of this behaviour, I’ve been away 37 times since mid 80s and it’s always gone on but even then without a biased media it went largely kept quite but what we didn’t get was distorted truths and blame laying at our doorstep. 

It must be challenged mate it’s unacceptable, it started this season with the ridiculous Wigan bollocks, the police ineptitude at Ibrox to let in Croatian ultras then blame us whilst admittedly saying it wasn’t high priority as they only brought 100 known hooligans. It’s open season mate, my last euro game was Lisbon away 2011, wasn’t badly policed in perspective but they had about 1000 cunts all the way from the square to the ground at least 6’5 and dressed like robo cop. No cunt was getting near us to start a go so it ended well. 

Thats all you ask, we go in huge numbers always do, nothing kicks off unless the locals come the cunt, then it’s always going to happen. 

Min my experience anyway 

edit: been away with Chelsea 5 times also, seen it go mad at porto (police brutality at its finest) and Barca just full of cunts but police backing, and yet the English press didn’t throw them under the bus but went after the foreign authorities. Night and day. 

There's a video of a copper in Madrid last season randomly skelping an Arsenal fan on the head with the baton, sound was horrible

2 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Min my experience anyway 

Not been away nearly as much mate but I’ll add to that what I seen in Paris was unbelievable - basically hemmed us into a lane with an enterance to stadium at either end. Problem was both were shut and each sending the bears to the other....inevitably the lane became massively congested and the bears unavoidably started pushing up to both enterances..french police response to this was to indiscriminately start coshing bears over the head and they were not fucking about.  

Result of this was that a fence half way down the lane was shoved over and thousands of bears enetered the stadium at the wrong part of the ground.....in there that night I honestly thought a crush was possible, was dodgy as fuck  

On way home was thinking, front page news what had went on............not a single mention.  Can you imagine that occurring here....or if the bears had started fighting back......