UFA Game On TV?

tayside

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Yet we didn't for the Maribor tie!

No guarantee it will be on PS, likely on Rangers tv and second leg on Premier Sports.

Got it wrong. It was on Rangers TV, and available in the UK as well, 

Screenshot_20180818-144955.jpg

1 hour ago, PrsosPonytail said:

Aye a dedicated app with the option to cast would be great.

Even if it worked through one them streaming apps but it doesnt. I tried with a few different ones for the last game and it kept playing simply the best and telling me the kick off time even when the game had kicked off and I could see it when not casting 

22 minutes ago, miracle said:

IPTV is the way to go

Do you still need to go down the VPN route to watch the game live in the uk with IPTV

Not tech savvy and just getting my head round the vpn stuff, not tried it yet though. Had to google IPTV to see what it was. 

Just now, miracle said:

Not with my provider.  Are you on Blue Tube?

No idea what Blue Tube is mate, as I said not tech savvy and that is probably an understatement. 

Currently got Sky but seriously thinking of getting shot of it and signing up for a vpn and Rangers tv to see the games. Hadn’t even heard of IPTV till I read your post. Need to get back on to google and do some research. Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, miracle said:

You'll get all you get from sky and all your ppv events free too on IPTV. £50 for the year.  Do a Facebook search for Blue Tube, they'll show you the way.

Thanks mate, appreciate the advice. 

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Absolutely shocking that you can't stream RTV through a Chromecast 

Will it not work through Google Chrome on the pc and just cast that tab to the tv? What I’ve been doing for premier sports. Not sure what device you’re using to watch it though. 

16 hours ago, Rob4th said:

Do you still need to go down the VPN route to watch the game live in the uk with IPTV

Not tech savvy and just getting my head round the vpn stuff, not tried it yet though. Had to google IPTV to see what it was. 

If you want to go down the IPTV route, there are a few people on here that can keep you right, it's not hard to set up and you get almost everything you could imagine. You don't need a VPN with it. Just ask :thumbsup: