The Bill Struth Speech

“Inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity, no matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome.

That has been the philosophy of The Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers.”

I think Stevie Gerrard is bringing this mentality back to Ibrox, and I think Stevie Gerrard is going to be the one to help us emerge stronger. 

WATP 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don't think that mentality ever left tbh mate.

That mentality has never been more evident than what it has been in recent years throughout the support. We have had disagreements within the support right enough but nowhere else in the world would a club continue selling games out after being kicked into the bottom division of their country.

I love Gerrard and what he's doing for our club but I won't accept that he's bringing that mentality you're speaking of back to the club mate. It didn't go anywhere 

Hear hear. We've had to stand and watch as the club goes from trouble to trouble, ready for the day that we become once again as great as we should be. It's true though that Stevie G could be the one to reward that loyalty

7 minutes ago, Bruno's Manbun said:

“Inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity, no matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome.

That has been the philosophy of The Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers.”

I think Stevie Gerrard is bringing this mentality back to Ibrox, and I think Stevie Gerrard is going to be the one to help us emerge stronger. 

WATP 

We’ve been more than tolerant over the last six years, and as a club and support obviously we don’t expect failure but it’s inevitable and deep down we all know in this league the balance of power shifts from time to time, what’s gone on since 2012 though is a different thing altogether, and the hatred that’s manifested throughout the country towards us has never been anywhere near the level that it is now. 

For the first time in six years we’re starting to resemble a Rangers team on the park, fighting back off it, and cunts know it and are rattled. 

Gerrard gets it, that’s not in question and I honestly believe he will deliver what we all crave and deserve. 

The next league title will be immense, best in my 44 years without doubt. 

Legs go. 

1 minute ago, RockwellGers said:

Hear hear. We've had to stand and watch as the club goes from trouble to trouble, ready for the day that we become once again as great as we should be. It's true though that Stevie G could be the one to reward that loyalty

When we lift 55 it'll be glorious mate. 

It's exactly why the taigs hang so bitterly to that zombie pish they spout. It's their safety net for when they inevitably make a cunt of the best chance they'll ever have to surpass us 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

It's exactly why the taigs hang so bitterly to that zombie pish they spout. It's their safety net for when they inevitably make a cunt of the best chance they'll ever have to surpass us 

That’s the thing mate and why they are already nearing meltdown, when we were smashing the league on our way to what should have been 10 plus, as a support we obviously loved it but knew one day it would inevitably come to an end. These cunts actually believe they are invincible and can’t comprehend their team is actually shite. It’s going to be glorious 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I always imagined that the day we win the league again the zombie stuff would be at it's most transparent and ineffectual. The roaring triumph from us will drown out any of that shite.

14 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That mentality has never been more evident than what it has been in recent years throughout the support. We have had disagreements within the support right enough but nowhere else in the world would a club continue selling games out after being kicked into the bottom division of their country.

I love Gerrard and what he's doing for our club but I won't accept that he's bringing that mentality you're speaking of back to the club mate. It didn't go anywhere 

Mate I know the support has been, but I hope the team is now. 

The mentality and desire and fight we have in this team is something I've not seen in teams of the past 6 years. 

I'm hoping that Bill Struths words here resonate with our team we have now. 

Because if this team has the same mentality and burning desire as the fans...we will win the league. 

1 minute ago, RockwellGers said:

I always imagined that the day we win the league again the zombie stuff would be at it's most transparent and ineffectual. The roaring triumph from us will drown out any of that shite.

Aye it won't matter a fuck but it never has mattered to me personally. I just think it's their way of making themselves feel better about making a cunt of it.

I hadn't heard any of it for months until their literally this week when they lost to Hearts and then in the champions league, then the ones in work tried to revert back to it :lol:

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Aye it won't matter a fuck but it never has mattered to me personally. I just think it's their way of making themselves feel better about making a cunt of it.

I hadn't heard any of it for months until their literally this week when they lost to Hearts and then in the champions league, then the ones in work tried to revert back to it :lol:

Yes there has been a noteable silence this season...... That's another thing about Gerrard, his dignity and decorum is infectious, giving zero ammunition. That and the unbeaten run, means they're all clamped.

As for the zombie thing, it's a bitter and unsporting angle to take. I refuse to dignify that nonsense

29 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

The sarcastic clapping from our supporters whenever that shite gets raised at games has already taken care of that to be fair. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I don't believe it was suggested by the OP that it is SG that has brought the feel good back to our support, we know we never left! It wasn't the support in most cases (boycott aside) it was the bloody players that thought of failure!

The team I am watching this year doesn't seem to want to give two fucks about anyone so far and long may it continue. Let's see where we are at the end of this season and I think we will be very happy bunnies.

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

That’s the thing mate and why they are already nearing meltdown, when we were smashing the league on our way to what should have been 10 plus, as a support we obviously loved it but knew one day it would inevitably come to an end. These cunts actually believe they are invincible and can’t comprehend their team is actually shite. It’s going to be glorious 

Well thankfully they are helping us, they have Brendan in charge.

EDIT: Forgot the new signing, Disco Lights!