We’re on our way, we’re on our way, to Baku we’re on our way

GOAT

1 hour ago, Drumloyal said:

I can't recall it happening in club football in Europe. I do recall it happening in international football when Scotland played Estonia in a qualifier >20 yrs ago. 

They refused to turn up, some political shit I think, Scotland kicked off and the ref blew after about 2 seconds, walkover awarded. 

This would be the first time it has happened to us though I think. 

?

Happened in 1961 when we were due to play an Eastern German team. Eventually faced them in Sweden iirc

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Some might say this isnt the way they want to see us go thru, but the rules are set in place and agreed upon before a ball is even kicked so if a team is in breach of the rules they should face the consequences. 

And the taigs would have an utter cheek to complain so fuck them, i hope it boils their piss if it happens

I want to see the game go ahead and earn the way thorough. But if they breach the rules and can't get visas then so be it. 

As you said the taigs would have a cheek to moan. They are very happy to quote the rules when it suits them. 

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Happened in 1961 when we were due to play an Eastern German team. Eventually faced them in Sweden iirc

Vorwarts Berlin. I posted a few pages back. They are now 1.FC Frankfurt (an der Oder) I think.

Game was abandoned due to a blizzard and we played the next day kicking off early in the morning.

9 minutes ago, Deanogers said:

Been think of a new song. Bare with me ?

Take me Home Copland road to the place we belong, Glasgow Rangers. 

“I hear the roar and it reminds of my Home every day. Take me Home Copland road. Nah na nah hey hey nah na nah hey hey.

What use all think 

Class mate, although I don't think you should jump straight to the chorus like that. Could you add more to the verse 

8 hours ago, islanderbear84 said:

Im sure liewell will get his sentinels in the snp to help out and fast track the fast track. Can't have the queens XI having a bye through, thats reserved for the nappy rippers in europe!

Meanwhile celtic get through to the semis because some one typed the opponents name wrong.

Fortunately visas have fuck all to do with the snp.

3 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Some might say this isnt the way they want to see us go thru, but the rules are set in place and agreed upon before a ball is even kicked so if a team is in breach of the rules they should face the consequences. 

And the taigs would have an utter cheek to complain so fuck them, i hope it boils their piss if it happens

Its absolutely fuck all to do with the taigs. They will of course get involved somehow. 

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Its absolutely fuck all to do with the taigs. They will of course get involved somehow. 

Liewell, BBC, Rhebel, SNP et al will be doing their best to push the visas through. Imagine if we play them having rested and they have to play on the Thursday before.

Thank fuck we voted no or wee seaweed would be issuing them Scottish visas in jig time and probably offer them houses and giros incase they didn't want to go home.

6 minutes ago, Basrah Bear said:

Liewell, BBC, Rhebel, SNP et al will be doing their best to push the visas through. Imagine if we play them having rested and they have to play on the Thursday before.

Thank fuck we voted no or wee seaweed would be issuing them Scottish visas in jig time and probably offer them houses and giros incase they didn't want to go home.

Find a nice wee place to stay in govanhill for them 

The fucking idiots should have applied for visas as soon as the draw was made or at the very least contacted the UK embassy and explained the situation / prepped them for an application as soon as the ties were over on Thursday night 

Don’t really want to see us go through this way tbh but it’s through no fault of our own. 

22 hours ago, Deanogers said:

Been think of a new song. Bare with me ?

Take me Home Copland road to the place we belong, Glasgow Rangers. 

“I hear the roar and it reminds of my Home every day. Take me Home Copland road. Nah na nah hey hey nah na nah hey hey.

What use all think 

I think.you should kill yourself.