BT Sports 4k UHD

BridgeIsBlue

4 minutes ago, PSL said:

On a side note. Does anyone notice a difference between hd and 4k? Fuck all for me. Maybe on a massive tv but not my 50in

Definitely but you need to want to see it if that makes sense. All great if you like seeing someones wrinkles or individual hairs/blades of grass but overall a bit gimmicky in my opinion and I find when the camera is moving the picture is more blurry than in HD. Thats on a 50" LG.

4 minutes ago, PSL said:

On a side note. Does anyone notice a difference between hd and 4k? Fuck all for me. Maybe on a massive tv but not my 50in

Oh and are you watching through Virgin Media V6 box? Apparently if you don't set up the Resolution options correctly it can impact the quality.

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

What make and model is it? 

Not sure i will go with no if it's an expensive feuture

3 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

Oh and are you watching through Virgin Media V6 box? Apparently if you don't set up the Resolution options correctly it can impact the quality.

Yes the new one. It was set up by the virgin engineers

2 minutes ago, PSL said:

Not sure i will go with no if it's an expensive feuture

Yes the new one. It was set up by the virgin engineers

If it is a 4K TV and hooked up with HDMI Cable push Home on Remote and go to Settings. 

Go down to Video Output then Video Output Format.

Select Test Formats and if possible afterwards select only 2160p (this is 4K), 2160p pass through and 1080i then press Continue.

If you have others ticked the V6 is a heap of shite and upscales things twice and lots of other technical shite resulting in a poor picture. Above is best for HD and 4K Broadcasts.

1 hour ago, IpswichGer said:

Definitely but you need to want to see it if that makes sense. All great if you like seeing someones wrinkles or individual hairs/blades of grass but overall a bit gimmicky in my opinion and I find when the camera is moving the picture is more blurry than in HD. Thats on a 50" LG.

Aye, you can usually change a setting to get rid of the blurriness but it then makes lower quality content look jittery and makes every film or TV show look like a cheap soap opera. 

1 hour ago, IpswichGer said:

If it is a 4K TV and hooked up with HDMI Cable push Home on Remote and go to Settings. 

Go down to Video Output then Video Output Format.

Select Test Formats and if possible afterwards select only 2160p (this is 4K), 2160p pass through and 1080i then press Continue.

If you have others ticked the V6 is a heap of shite and upscales things twice and lots of other technical shite resulting in a poor picture. Above is best for HD and 4K Broadcasts.

Says not supported for me