Tavernier

Broxi

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He lost him countless times and has a great defence alongside now to cover. 

Said before, back 3 with Tav wide on the right and Barisic wide on the left and we are unbeatable. 

Sadly too many can’t see past Tav must play RB or their dummy gets spat oot. 

I only seen Jones get past him once tbh. Having better defenders next to him is a good thing because they can and should be falling back when other players like Tav and Barisic get forward.

Tav hasn't done anything wrong and he's our first choice RB and righy so. people would be correct to spit the dummy :lol:

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

I only seen Jones get past him once tbh. Having better defenders next to him is a good thing because they can and should be falling back when other players like Tav and Barisic get forward.

Tav hasn't done anything wrong and he's our first choice RB and righy so. people would be correct to spit the dummy :lol:

Not if we can get him playing in a formation where he doesn’t have to worry about what’s getting past him so much. 

When you mention Tav on here and not playing RB the howls can be heard across the internet. 

I think we’ve shown with the improvement in our team that any mistake made by our defence this season will be an honest mistake

last year we were so bad anytime a team scored against us we resorted to hounding every player who was at fault, rightly so cos we were a shambles of a team, but this year we have improved tenfold in all aspects of our weakness, we’re brave, committed, playing with heart & passion, we feel proud of this teams effort to the point we’re appreciative of our players instead of taking a dislike to them 

thats pleasing because that’s how supporters should feel about their team, going into games with excitement instead of dread

if somebody does makes a major error that causes a goal or defeat, I think now we can accept that and will back said player, Barisic the example today, honest mistake no need to slaughter the guy last year his o.g would be a ten pager an would probably lead to a defeat today

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Not if we can get him playing in a formation where he doesn’t have to worry about what’s getting past him so much. 

When you mention Tav on here and not playing RB the howls can be heard across the internet. 

We will need to agree to disagree on this one mate, I'm not seeing any reasonable argument for replacing Tav or moving him tbh.

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Blah blah blah cmon Cunty what brings into the fans section today. 

Doesn't matter what section you visit, you always seem to act like a miserable thick cunt.

Now making  up shite about our captain's performance is pretty desperate stuff even by your lowly standards.

I'll leave you to it.

2 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Doesn't matter what section you visit, you always seem to act like a miserable thick cunt.

Now making  up shite about our captain's performance is pretty desperate stuff even by your lowly standards.

I'll leave you to it.

Aawwww Cunty don’t be angry it just makes you look like more of a cunt than the cunt you are. 

So Tav didn’t have a great game today doing what he does best attacking attacking attacking??? Surely even a two faced cunt like you must’ve saw him get ball after ball into their box for Mo. 

Strange that you had mention he’s our Captain ? as if that makes him immune to getting criticised. Of course this could be another example of your cunty behaviour. 

Have a nice day Cunty at being a cunt, I’m happy having me a beer, we won a good game and debating with my fellow Bears about our great team faults and all. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Don’t want him replaced fuck that we wouldn’t score any goals. 

Just want the best defence we can have. 

Imo we have the best defence we've had in years. The system we play uses attacking full backs and you won't get better than Tav in the league in this system. And personally, i wouldn't change our system against anyone in this league, especially celtic. Press them and they will fold. 

If we make the groups then i could see the argument for a more defensive formation, maybe away from home with Flanagan to the right of a back 3 in a 352. But not needed just now imo.

6 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Imo we have the best defence we've had in years. The system we play uses attacking full backs and you won't get better than Tav in the league in this system. And personally, i wouldn't change our system against anyone in this league, especially celtic. Press them and they will fold. 

If we make the groups then i could see the argument for a more defensive formation, maybe away from home with Flanagan to the right of a back 3 in a 352. But not needed just now imo.

He’s fishing or just hasn’t got a fucking scooby about football whatsoever. Let him be he’ll get bored soon 

btw even tarriers in ma work think he’s one of our Better players they’d take

3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Understand your thoughts mate. ?

Would just love to see us go 3 at the back and that doesn’t mean a place for Flanagan, would love another Goldson/Katic in that back 3. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He lost him countless times and has a great defence alongside now to cover. 

Said before, back 3 with Tav wide on the right and Barisic wide on the left and we are unbeatable

Sadly too many can’t see past Tav must play RB or their dummy gets spat oot. 

Well.....as it stands,2 at the back with Barisic LB and Tav RB we are unbeatable. Soooooo......

for their goal, he lost the ball, and when he eventually got back he let Airfield go to jones on a one on one when he should have pushed out and doubled up on the man. Then when Jones skinned arfield tav was in no mans land and could only back track further into the box. It was poor defending.

However his impact on the game going forward was sensational with 3 excellent assists. There's nothing wrong with pointing out where he went wrong as long as the positives are also acknowledged.

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Dirty papish bastard , you can feel his pain cause he knows how strong we are getting.........

I asked that question last night. Is he a taig?

He certainly sounds and behaves like one and whether or not, I hate the cunt.

20 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

for their goal, he lost the ball, and when he eventually got back he let Airfield go to jones on a one on one when he should have pushed out and doubled up on the man. Then when Jones skinned arfield tav was in no mans land and could only back track further into the box. It was poor defending.

However his impact on the game going forward was sensational with 3 excellent assists. There's nothing wrong with pointing out where he went wrong as long as the positives are also acknowledged.

Absolute crap. Arfield sold himself  simple as that it happens now and again  nothing to get overly concerned with

1 minute ago, GeeSS said:

Absolute crap. Arfield sold himself  simple as that it happens now and again  nothing to get overly concerned with

Tav should have went over and backed him up - he didn't. he stood in no man's land. Then Airfield sold himself and tav was left nowhere.

It's not crap. Its not even my interpretation of events.  It's EXACTLY what happened.