Steven G respects football in general.

Ryju84

I may word it wrongly. I know what Im trying to say.

Not even a minute after the random draw for Betfred cup he states how Ayr had a positive result yesterday.

It is like he done his homework on all potential opposition and had an answer prepared regardless.

And he just bounced every BT question back to them.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

What you trying to say mate?

He is finally a manager that understands football and doesnt take shit. He knows how to answer questions before they are asked.

To be honest I dont even know what Im tryin to say.

13 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Not even a minute after the random draw for Betfred cup he states how Ayr had a positive result yesterday.

It is like he done his homework on all potential opposition and had an answer prepared regardless.

They won against top teir opposition, of course they had a positive result. 

Love how he keeps his cards close to his chest when being asked about events behind the scenes. The tarriers and tarrier media must be beelin’ that can’t get their next story. He must be sick and tired of being asked the same questions every week by the amateur Scottish media though...

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

They won against top teir opposition, of course they had a positive result. 

I was making the point that Gerrard possibly reviewed all results of each potential team we could face and had an answer prepared 

16 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

He is finally a manager that understands football and doesnt take shit. He knows how to answer questions before they are asked.

Sorry mate, only my wife knows the answer to a question before it is asked..

4 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I was making the point that Gerrard possibly reviewed all results of each potential team we could face and had an answer prepared 

You think Stevie didn’t look at the scores from the rest of the cup games. 

Mate you’ve made a bit of a cunt of this thread, you should just let it slide onto page 2 

7 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

It’s a conspiracy, he only had one answer. He knew we were getting Ayr at home before the draw was made.

8 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

In short what you’re trying to say is that you would ride Steven Gerrard? 

9 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

He has been questioned before European Championship Cup Finals and dragged Liverpool to victory after, do you think he doesn't have some experience on how to deal with dickheads with microphones? :hmmm: