*** The Official Rangers Fc vs UFA Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

3 minutes ago, Burts91 said:

McGregor

Tavernier - Goldson - Katic - Flanagan

Jack

Ejaria - Arfield

Candeias - Morelos - Lafferty/Kent.

Cant see any change in formation. really certain this'll be the team but just unsure whether he will throw lafferty straight in over Kent.

Lafferty should not be played on the left

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bizarre that someone who spent the larger part of his first spell here, looking like the act of running confused him, is straight in people's teams for our most important game of season so far.

Just now, gsa said:

Bizarre that someone who spent the larger part of his first spell here, looking like the act of running confused him, is straight in people's teams for our most important game of season so far.

I don't want him to start and I was hoping he didn't sign but I'm not picking the team I would play I'm picking the team I think Gerrard will.

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Big Sadiq has taken on that role now. Lafferty will look normal by comparison! ?

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

Here's a moment from the first time he was here and how I felt in 2010

Screenshot_20180823-132329.png

1 minute ago, gsa said:

New signings tend to have that effect, nothing specific about Lafferty just that’s what people tend to go towards.

For what’s its worth Gerrard will go with same formation with Kent starting on the left and Candeias on the right with Lafferty getting off the bench midway through the second half.

Its too risky to change our shape in knock-out stages especially when the 4-3-3 has worked as well as it has so far.

8 minutes ago, Burts91 said:

McGregor

Tavernier - Goldson - Katic Flanagan

Jack

Ejaria - Arfield

Cant see any change in formation. really certain this'll be the team but just unsure whether he will throw lafferty straight in over Kent.

McGregor is really leaving the goal exposed by playing at the back right behind Tav...

1 hour ago, Burts91 said:

McGregor

Tavernier - Goldson - Katic - Flanagan

Jack

Ejaria - Arfield

More like Jack in front of back four, Candieas, Ejaria, Arfield as three behind Morelos and Lafferty. Kent and Middleton are good impact options for later 

Can't see Lafferty starting, certainly won't be going two upfront until we find another center half which will give us the option of 3-5-2.

Buzzing for it tonight, wish I was there. 

A victory by two or more goals tonight and I'd be quietly confident we'll progress to the group stages (that's mad knowing how close we are to the groups). 

Rangers 2-0.

Morelos and Lafferty (off the bench). 

13 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

More like Jack in front of back four, Candieas, Ejaria, Arfield as three behind Morelos and Lafferty. Kent and Middleton are good impact options for later 

shape wont be changed at all

Archived