*** The Official Rangers Fc vs UFA Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

54 minutes ago, Siwel said:

FARE at the game tonight, hope it’s like Maribor, Loud and Proud.

How do you find this out? Not having a go just interested and more to the point does wherever you found that out state which other games they have attended. They wind me up something rotten, they have appointed themselves but somehow have an endorsement from UEFA to report back on whatever they find disagreeable to them.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, badjon said:

How do you find this out? Not having a go just interested and more to the point does wherever you found that out state which other games they have attended. They wind me up something rotten, they have appointed themselves but somehow have an endorsement from UEFA to report back on whatever they find disagreeable to them.

Seen it on Twitter mate, I dunno what other games they’ve went to but we have had 4 home games since we got back into Europe and they’ve been at 3 of them..

itll be 4 out of 5 tonight

Huge game for Rangers tonight- if we keep playing the way we have been playing- then I see no reason we will get a victory tonight.

Morelos must keep his head and do nothing stupid- if we keep 11 players on the field- then we will win by 2 or 3 goals.

The Russians will shit themselves when they hear the Ibrox roar - so come on Rangers, lets fly our flag in Europe and show them all- we are back !!!!

8 minutes ago, Blue Viking said:

Morelos must keep his head and do nothing stupid- if we keep 11 players on the field- then we will win by 2 or 3 goals.

He has never had a red card for us.

5 minutes ago, livibear101 said:

Second europa game I’m missing cause of my bloody honeymoon lol?

mon the gers get into this mob and make it safe before the return leg! Then il be back in my seat for the next game?

Hope your honeymoon is like my kitchen table, four bare legs and no drawers. ?

15 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

They will play 5-4-1 all night and try to frustrate. They don't lose a lot of goals.

2-0 ought to more than enough to take over there. They cannot set up like that at home and hope to overcome a 2 goal defecit.

Maribor also didn’t concede goals but we got 3 going on 4 or 5.

Form means little in knock-out games but I agree they will sit in and try to frustrate and break on the counter. Hopefully our attack will have enough about them to grab a couple of goals at least.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Out of interest how will tickets for the group games work?

Will they be sold the same way as the games so far or will they be given to RSC's?

Asking as a glory hunter that would like to see one of the big draws at Ibrox 

I would imagine a 3 game package with a few spares for individual games.

Archived