*** The Official Rangers Fc vs UFA Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

14 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

When did we start playing Simply The Best for the boys getting off the bus??? 

Don't know, however, having heard it played quite a lot recently on local radio I'd like to hear it being played when the team comes out the tunnel.  Always gets the atmosphere pumped up and the taigs hate the song. win/win

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team pretty much as expected, there was no chance Lafferty was starting. 

Delighted to see Wallace in the fold again, would love us to be coasting and he gets a run out and I'm sure a much deserved standing ovation. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

This here needs to stop.

We can still win games and have players not performing to a high enough standard

It doesnt. He plays a role in what has so far been a successful side. Chances are if we had our full strength side he wouldnt be starting, so its the “he needs dropped” that ultimately needs to stop. 

What part of the Managers explanation regarding his signing did people not understand?

26 minutes ago, WWTC said:

It doesnt. He plays a role in what has so far been a successful side. Chances are if we had our full strength side he wouldnt be starting, so its the “he needs dropped” that ultimately needs to stop. 

What part of the Managers explanation regarding his signing did people not understand?

Not sure who people want him dropped for.  Halliday or McCrorie?  No thanks I'd rather the manager stuck with Ejaria.  

Archived