celtic Emails out

Just now, Supersonic said:

I'm quite gutted there's absolutely no chance I'll get one this season if I'm honest. Best chance we have of beating them in years and no chance of being there sadly.

At least they’ve rewarded fans who were there from Division 3.

Should have been a points system since then. 

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

I'm quite gutted there's absolutely no chance I'll get one this season if I'm honest. Best chance we have of beating them in years and no chance of being there sadly.

Armchair supporting is underrated mate 

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Buses will need to run regionally for this. ,

A lot of the smaller buses outside Glasgow share for games already. 

I’d hazard a guess that many won’t run.

Safest way to do this will be get yourself to  Bridgeton Cross and walk in a big group if you are lucky enough for a ticket I imagine.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

I'm certain the 8000 Bears sitting in the Broomloan during the next Old Firm game at Ibrox will tell you it's the correct decision to make.  

That wasn’t my point.

There are a lot of hypocritical people out there, including friends of mine, who wanted them barred from our ground ‘because they are scum’ but are still more than happy to take a ticket for their ground and sit amongst 59000 of them.

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I wanted them gone. If I'm offered a ticket I'll go. If not then a Rangers boozer will make a small fortune off of me.and other bears who'd have been there if a ticket was allocated. 

Should see the pubs and clubs flourish for this.

Our RSC, as you know is at the strongest it's ever been. They had to knock new members back in the end up. Once this becomes the norm people will stop caring imo.

What club do you travel with

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Don't see it mate. Scottish cup draw against them might see it back to the old way but if we have ST holders like we have this year then they'll be nowher near our ground in the numbers they once were.

Still.of the belief it was the correct decision 

I'd prefer it to stay as it is now mate as I bought my ST in the Broomloan but part of me expects it to go back to the norm next year

Hopefully you're right though 

10 minutes ago, TMB said:

I'm certain the 8000 Bears sitting in the Broomloan during the next Old Firm game at Ibrox will tell you it's the correct decision to make.  

I’m sure the 7000 bears that’s stood at parkheed through the last 3 years of humiliation and now Gerrards the manager and we’re in with a wee chance of winning but can’t go will tell you it’s the wrong decision