celtic Emails out

19 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Sorry to differ from your opinion, but been there twice in the last 3 years and will not go back. The place was absolutely boggin filthy. Security was completely OTT and overall not an experience I want to endure again.

It has always been a trip to a hell hole

Nowadays it's like an away trip in Europe . The gestapo lining up like storm troopers in about 3 or 4 areas going up to the ground .

Yet having stood and watched these cunts visit our ground . Strangely never the same security applied to them when they visited our ground

35 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Totally agree there mate. You can't just say fuck the away support. 

I sat in the house the night before Elgin away when it was cancelled due to the overselling of tickets absolutely gutted  I couldn't wait for a day trip on the bus and a day out watching Rangers. I love the bus, the songs and the trips but at the end of the day we need to look after our home support first and foremost.

But the away support have travelled the length and breadth of the country in the last 6 years like it had done for the 50 years prior and probably will still be doing in another 50 year time. Some people's views on away supports and buses is fucking ridiculous from our support 

Bang on mate ????

38 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Sorry to differ from your opinion, but been there twice in the last 3 years and will not go back. The place was absolutely boggin filthy. Security was completely OTT and overall not an experience I want to endure again.

It’s always been like that , nothing better than turning them over there though , don’t think many bears were studying their housekeeping when we won the league there etc 

2 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

Doesn’t affect me as I don’t do away games anymore but I do feel for the fans who like going to as many as they can and will be a nightmare for guys running buses like Southdown. 

Me I will go golfing that day and check my phone when it’s finished. 

Poof

7 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

It’s a fucking shambles the allocations were cut.

Id be saying this even with a ticket, imagine jumping about with a bunch of toffs when we finally scud the fenians in their own patch. 

The away support will be hurt like fuck from this. 

That’s the thing.

Its going to be full of players friends, and hospitality season ticket holders.

14 hours ago, Cedrick said:

It’s always been like that , nothing better than turning them over there though , don’t think many bears were studying their housekeeping when we won the league there etc 

You are right in the first part but things have continually changed for the worst since that beautiful  night in 1999

When the final whistle went that night ,it was possible to run in amongst them leaving the ground  and enjoy seeing their pain as you told everyone of the beggars Gifuy .

When I think back .It was still the same dump ,we were still treated badly on entry with the queuing system they had in place 

But the gestapo presence has went up 10fold and many other things have taken the enjoyment out of being there 

You are right in that we don't care so much when we win .The best feeling in the world takes over 

I was lucky enough to be there when we last beat them there 3-1in 2011

As was the same feeling when I walked out of their dump in 1980 after Alex Miller blasted in last minute to give us a 2--1 win 

The feeling of ecstasy but not  even a second thought for it being over 7 years and maybe more  and 9 years respectively before I returned to savour it again 

So no matter what 

If you are a lucky bear with a ticket and we win.Drink it all in .Every single second 

You just never know if you will ever be back to experience it again 

No email and if I don't get 1 for Livi then that's every away so far no ticket.  Not an issue for me due to being out the country, it's for my youngest to get that away day experience.

I will just sit and watch on tv like the majority.  

1 hour ago, kplfishtank said:

How can it be when they account for only 20% of the allocation. 

Probably only about 200 made it to the cccs, not been allocated a ticket since that absolute embarrassment at the tattie dome. Everyone who was at that game should have been allocated something before now 

1 minute ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

Probably only about 200 made it to the cccs, not been allocated a ticket since that absolute embarrassment at the tattie dome. Everyone who was at that game should have been allocated something before now 

Why?

1 hour ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

:lol: 

I agree with giving them less but have a feeling we will give them more next year. Unsure how they can take the OF back of Broomie ST holders but, as they haven't allowed kids or concessions to get OF, I suppose they could move some people and make space. I just don't see this situation going on long term.

2 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

I agree with giving them less but have a feeling we will give them more next year. Unsure how they can take the OF back of Broomie ST holders but, as they haven't allowed kids or concessions to get OF, I suppose they could move some people and make space. I just don't see this situation going on long term.

Not sure about Broomie rear but got an adult plus 2 kids STs and we get scum tickets in BF.

15 hours ago, Cedrick said:

I understand the club has done it to look after our own , I just get annoyed with the “fuck the away support” attitude on every thread about it on here or social media from people who don’t want to go to away games so it doesn’t effect them 

I've not seen anyone with that attitude to be honest. Everyone I've seen has taken a rational approach to this. If anything it's a fuck the mhanks attitude. 

My gut is it will only last a season or two.