celtic Emails out

8 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

? I fucked that then, I didn't think kids with ST's in Broomie got scum games. Thanks for putting me right mate.

Broomloan rear juvenile ST don’t have old firm included mate but will get first refusal for the match. BF get them included.

27 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

? I fucked that then, I didn't think kids with ST's in Broomie got scum games. Thanks for putting me right mate.

Think it's a general assumption mate as that is / was the case with Broomie Rear family stand juveniles.

Either the club change our terms and conditions going forward so we don't get scum home tickets, which is cuntish for our support, or they keep it as it is with reduced away allocation at Ibrox (which will likely be reciprocated by them).

There's now no easy fix unless the scum up our away allocation, which is unlikely.

Can see both sides des of the argument here. I’ve been told I have a ticket for the game there next week, obviously I’m happy but I’d rather be going there with our usual allocation. That being said come December it’ll be far better with hardly any of those rats in ibrox. There’s never a way to please everyone in these situations but I feel really bad for the people who follow us everywhere week in week out who’ll end up missing out next week.