Tickets for tomorrow night.

RFC55

12 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Still some remaining if anyone still requires one from the club website.

This is arguably our most important week in our recent history, so I hope we sell every ticket and roar the guys on to victory before we have to go to East Russia.

20 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

This is arguably our most important week in our recent history, so I hope we sell every ticket and roar the guys on to victory before we have to go to East Russia.

East Russia's not so bad - east end of Glasgow's a midden. 

1 hour ago, wully said:

Sold mine to the bastard in work that wouldn't swap me shifts.

Think the last time this boy was at a game was when i gave him my ticket for the St Johnstone defeat in the League Cup.

I am sure you could have found someone more worthy to sell it to. I certainly wouldn't have sold to him. Mate at work used to give his ST to another colleague our first year back in top division until I pointed out same guy had told me he wasn't going to watch"that sh**e" when we were in the lower leagues. Needless to say he didn't get the ST again. 

I've got family visiting from South Africa and was trying to get seats together. Be really annoying if they leave the usual spaces at the corner. No idea why they insist on rows of empty seats that could be sold, totally over-zealous on segregation. Not that there will be an away support I imagine tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

I've got family visiting from South Africa and was trying to get seats together. Be really annoying if they leave the usual spaces at the corner. No idea why they insist on rows of empty seats that could be sold, totally over-zealous on segregation. Not that there will be an away support I imagine tomorrow.

There is none mate. Ufa took no tickets so we've sold that area completely. 

15 hours ago, Ozblue said:

How the fuck can it be in East Russia if it is in the Western quarter of Russia? East Russia borders North China and the Pacific.