Coulibaly - what the f*ck is wrong with him!?

dickieboo1972

4 hours ago, King Jela said:

The thought of Ejaria going away to Motherwell, let alone the scum is truly terrifying. 

Yep, because he's pure shite so he is....

He's so bad and offers absolutely nothing having only played in 9 (3 as sub) of the 10 games in an undefeated run where we have never actually been behind, with a brand new team under brand new management.

Honestly, you wonder what some expect on here.

I pity the poor cunt if and when we get beaten.

8 minutes ago, beararse said:

Yep, because he's pure shite so he is....

He's so bad and offers absolutely nothing having only played in 9 (3 as sub) of the 10 games in an undefeated run where we have never actually been behind, with a brand new team under brand new management.

Honestly, you wonder what some expect on here.

I pity the poor cunt if and when we get beaten.

I never said anywhere that he offers absolutely nothing..

7 hours ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

I hope Stevie has him locked in a room & keeps sending in folk wi sellik tops on to hit him with jaggy sticks. 

Then unleash him against the tarriers at the piggery ??????

Sounds like something from the Harvey Smith ‘how to make your horse jump higher’ manual.....

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I never said anywhere that he offers absolutely nothing..

What made you say the idea of him playing against Motherwell was ‘truly terrifying’ then?

Not trying to shit stir, I’m genuinely interested why you’d fear playing Motherwell with Ejaria in the team, especially given his involvement in an unbeaten team that’s yet to be behind.

7 hours ago, dickieboo1972 said:

Fuck me. Try to find out about a key player on a Rangers forum on the off chance someone has a heard anything at all and get hit with 3 fucking rotten attempts at “patter” within two mins! Polite reminder why I stopped looking at this site for years.

Take a chill pill mate.  It was quite funny and there was no malice in it. Just a bit of banter. 

I think you're taking it too personally. 

8 hours ago, dickieboo1972 said:

Taken off as a “precaution” against Paisley, travels to Maribor, rules out. Then rules out of Killie (I get that with that shite pitch) but fully expected him to be available for tomorrow night?! Worried that it keeps ticking over til this time next week as need him more than half fit for Ufa away and the Paedodome.

Anyone know anymore than what comes out the pressers??

Rumoured he was pumping you and your maw and got a groin strain . How’s your arse ?

8 hours ago, dickieboo1972 said:

Fuck me. Try to find out about a key player on a Rangers forum on the off chance someone has a heard anything at all and get hit with 3 fucking rotten attempts at “patter” within two mins! Polite reminder why I stopped looking at this site for years.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/

Try there if the fat fucker hasn't banned you. Not enough powder puffs on this forum to take your breed as BP9 seems to be away a lot just now.

1 hour ago, beararse said:

What made you say the idea of him playing against Motherwell was ‘truly terrifying’ then?

Not trying to shit stir, I’m genuinely interested why you’d fear playing Motherwell with Ejaria in the team, especially given his involvement in an unbeaten team that’s yet to be behind.

Because we’ll be playing against a very disciplined, physical, Motherwell side that requires hard work, discipline and directness to get a result. Ejaria’s work rate has went unnoticed imo purely because he’s been pretty poor in the final third with his decision making. He played well against Killie, I thought, but I think we’ll be up against a Motherwell side that will spot him as the weak link. 

Nothing against the guy, at all, but I would much rather have Coulibally available for this game and the taigs than Ejaria. 

Has he not got a thigh injury. Think if Steve G is confident of a result with the players he has then why risk him, don't think he wants to give too much away as to when he is back as he has been a big player for us. We have the taigs next week and I believe he's trying to keep him for that.

Gerrard commented on how badly we lost against that mob last year and said it had to stop, so I'm thinking he has confidence in what we have for this game and maybe the Motherwell to cope and hopefully have him back next week. No matter how bad that mob have looked in the east end they are still a threat and have goals in them, I might be totally wrong but hoping that's the way it plays out, would love him back for every game, but fuck risking him and it takes longer.

40 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Because we’ll be playing against a very disciplined, physical, Motherwell side that requires hard work, discipline and directness to get a result. Ejaria’s work rate has went unnoticed imo purely because he’s been pretty poor in the final third with his decision making. He played well against Killie, I thought, but I think we’ll be up against a Motherwell side that will spot him as the weak link. 

Nothing against the guy, at all, but I would much rather have Coulibally available for this game and the taigs than Ejaria. 

I don’t think Coulibally and Ejaria are competing for the same job to be honest. I wouldn’t be surprised if both played were Coulibally declared fit.

One breaks up play, the other makes space for himself and can keep possession (although he can over do it)

Ejaria is needing to speed up his passing but he’s quite a calming influence in midfield i think. If he does that he’d be a great player.

I cant see Motherwell causing us anymore concern than Kilmarnock, but it’s all about opinions ?

4 hours ago, beararse said:

I don’t think Coulibally and Ejaria are competing for the same job to be honest. I wouldn’t be surprised if both played were Coulibally declared fit.

One breaks up play, the other makes space for himself and can keep possession (although he can over do it)

Ejaria is needing to speed up his passing but he’s quite a calming influence in midfield i think. If he does that he’d be a great player.

I cant see Motherwell causing us anymore concern than Kilmarnock, but it’s all about opinions ?

Ejaria would get run over against the taigs

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Ejaria would get run over against the taigs

Perhaps....

it was being ‘truly terrified’ facing Motherwell that I was questioning considering they've been beaten by Hamilton and spanked by Hibs in the League so far