Coulibaly - what the f*ck is wrong with him!?

dickieboo1972

7 hours ago, the cry was no said:

He was the victim of a shocking tackle by a tarrier bastard who will be delighted he has been unable to play since. I hope I'm wrong but it has too many similarities to the Dorrans and Jack situations where they were assaulted on the field to little furore and the injuries went from being "knocks" to much more serious in the weeks after. We should be screaming about these things in the media 

Sorry to repeat myself guys but the tackle was a shocker and we really should be screaming about it. 

Far too much like Dorrans and Jack scenarios and pure and simples a fucking shocking tackle.

Coulibaly has been missed so badly

I remember at the time wondering why nothing much was made of that tackle, either at the time by the match officials then afterwards by the press or the TV. It was a shocker.

8 hours ago, Siwel said:

Could see it being Jack Halliday and Arfield dunno about Ejaria in that kind of game.

I keep seeing people say this yet on Sunday away at one of the most physical teams in the league Ejaria was arguably our best player. 

10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Hope we’re doing what they used to do and claim the players out for months then he starts. 

Jack will handle himself but Arfield and Ejaria are two unknowns in this game

Gerrard hasn't officially ruled him out of Sunday. Only said he's doubtful. 

Could be playing mind games.  

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cjnovo992/status/1028669962645385217/video/1

A reminder of what we're up against that puts our players out with injuries....

Anyone seeing any intent to play a ball is doing better than me. Didn't see the incident initially as was 3 miles away in the club deck, but it's a poor poor challenge.

10 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Anyone seeing any intent to play a ball is doing better than me. Didn't see the incident initially as was 3 miles away in the club deck, but it's a poor poor challenge.

Can you imagine the reaction if that assault was on a tarrier player?? The cunt would be jailed. 

McGhinn was at it all day and committed a blatant foul just after it too - there seems to be two sets of rules nowadays

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Hope we’re doing what they used to do and claim the players out for months then he starts. 

I'm hoping this too, would cream ma pants if he is on the teamsheet for Sunday.

32 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I was 3 miles away in the club deck and seen it clearly, you are either partially blind or left early.

If coulibally misses sunday then the midfield 3 will Be Jack, Ejaria and Arfield for me. Think we need to remember Ejaria is still young and very new to playing first team football for a club with this mentality.

But I do feel as though he looks more lethargic than he is due to his build. Honestly think he's improved every single game he's played and for me his two best games have been the last two games for us. Hopefully can be the type of player who ends up relishing games like Sunday and takes to it like a duck in water.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Jack has only played in 1 before, at ibrox , and was poor that day. Would say he is a bit unknown also to this fixture

Can only hope his and Arfields experience carry them through

27 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I was 3 miles away in the club deck and seen it clearly, you are either partially blind or left early.

Back row, right along at Broomie end, cunts standing in front of me, so seen an incident but couldn't make it out so well.

But thanks for your contribution ?

9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Don’t tease me. 

Thought he must have been back and then broken down again? 

Gerrard has only said he's doubtful for the game. Nothing yet to officially rule him out.

It would be a cracking mind game if he does appear on the team sheet on Sunday.

6 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Not sure about him breaking down again? Defo saw him training few days ago.

Just assumed he had. Knew he was back in training and the Stevie said he’s doubtful and had complications or something like that. 

Imagine the buzz if he’s available for Sunday. 

We need as many strong characters out there on Sunday as possible and he is right up there. 

Win lose or draw all I want to see is a Rangers side go into an Old Firm game with a bit of fight. 

We have that now for the first time in years.

could this game come too soon ? Quite possibly but we can’t lie down to this mob any longer. 

Watching the teams line up in the tunnel in recent seasons and I felt we were beat even before we took the pitch. There has to be a difference now given the strength and quality Gerrard has added.

For me Barasic and hopefully Couilibaly can be key.