Coulibaly - what the f*ck is wrong with him!?

dickieboo1972

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I hope you're right mate but I wouldn't use their games against other side's this season to gauge anything. They will step it up against us on Sunday and their ground will always be a difficult place to go 

Goes without saying but that stranglehold they have has to broken sometime. We will learn a lot about Stevie and the team's desire for 55 after this one. I'm absolutely choking to get a result there on Sunday but even a hard fought draw would do wonders for our confidence going forward. 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I hope you're right mate but I wouldn't use their games against other side's this season to gauge anything. They will step it up against us on Sunday and their ground will always be a difficult place to go 

With how dodgy the taig defense is we should have a chance of getting a good result.

Winning the midfield battle but is vital.

This is where I hope the gaffer is playing some mind games. It would a huge boost if Coulibaly is suddenly declared fit to go Sunday. 

3 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

With how dodgy the taig defense is we should have a chance of getting a good result.

Winning the midfield battle but is vital.

This is where I hope the gaffer is playing some mind games. It would a huge boost if Coulibaly is suddenly declared fit to go Sunday. 

Yeah I'm hoping he's announced as fit an hour before the game. A sort of surprise secret weapon kinda thing. Throw them off kilter a bit.

34 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Yeah I'm hoping he's announced as fit an hour before the game. A sort of surprise secret weapon kinda thing. Throw them off kilter a bit.

I really hope your right, can’t see it happening but would certainly throw a spanner in the works for them if it happened! From the few times I’ve seen him this season I think Coulibaly is made for old firm games!

On 29/08/2018 at 10:29, Swagger said:

We need as many strong characters out there on Sunday as possible and he is right up there. 

Win lose or draw all I want to see is a Rangers side go into an Old Firm game with a bit of fight. 

We have that now for the first time in years.

could this game come too soon ? Quite possibly but we can’t lie down to this mob any longer. 

Watching the teams line up in the tunnel in recent seasons and I felt we were beat even before we took the pitch. There has to be a difference now given the strength and quality Gerrard has added.

For me Barasic and hopefully Couilibaly can be key. 

This :tu:

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I have a sneaky feeling he might be around on Sunday.

something makes me think this too. probably hope mostly but Gerrard has got everything else right so I wouldn't be surprised if he had nursed his injury perfectly to tie in with this fixture