Welcome to Rangers Kyle Lafferty

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Yes, and that's why the Manager has signed him, should he have signed him when he was out of form.:duh:  

I think even if you had my bank details you would struggle to make use of them.

?? oh look hes went all precious. 

Aye let’s bring in a striker that’s one good season in the last 7 years. ??

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheBluebells said:

Thing i'm happiest with is that Wallace wasn't used as part of the transfer

Wallace's contract will end up getting terminated by mutual consent and he'll end up going to hearts on a free transfer.

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

?? oh look hes went all precious. 

Aye let’s bring in a striker that’s one good season in the last 7 years. ??

Like you say we should have brought him in when he's playing shit makes more sense. 

celtic is 6 IAR now and we need everyone who can help us stop them. And lets face it, we sold Windass and we lost Murphy, so our bench is not exactly as reliable as we would like to.

So welcome back, Lafferty. Never really rated you the first time, but now you come back, hopefully more mature and a better player. Show that you deserve to wear the shirt. 

I get the need to set aside principal for the sake of pragmatism, but its kyle fucking lafferty we're talking about...

Shit the first time, been shit since, had one good season at hearts who played hoofball with sole intention of feeding him and dont play against teams who park the bus, he refused to play for us and was a general fanny the first time , even before he did the judas rat thing and cunts are laying down the welcome mat for him.

I can see why he's been signed, scores goals in the league we're in, isn't scared of the taigs ect, I wish he hadn't been, but if SG wants him and see's a point in signing him he's done enough to earn trust that he's done the right thing.

Still about as welcome as arse cancer.

45 minutes ago, gsa said:

I take it he's quite happy to expose his children to "bigots" now?

He's a cunt. 

We'll have to put up with him and hope he's useful but he should be booed tomorrow night. It's be far to easy for them to come crawling back. 

It'll be embarrassing if he receives an ovation. 

He will as it would be even more embarrassing booing a new signing right in front of SG

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Teams beat teams that’s what happens. 

Impossible to debate with people who say things like that. It means absolutely fuck all

They were 69 unbeaten - we never, hearts beat them four nil - no need to add who scored. 

1 minute ago, demise said:

celtic is 6 IAR now and we need everyone who can help us stop them. And lets face it, we sold Windass and we lost Murphy, so our bench is not exactly as reliable as we would like to.

So welcome back, Lafferty. Never really rated you the first time, but now you come back, hopefully more mature and a better player. Show that you deserve to wear the shirt. 

It's 7 sadly

I can't remember the way he left tbh.  I always thought his contract had ended, and he just didn't renew as we got put down to bottom division.

If that's the case, then he honestly isn't a cunt like the ones that refused to TUPE.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

I can't remember the way he left tbh.  I always thought his contract had ended, and he just didn't renew as we got put down to bottom division.

If that's the case, then he honestly isn't a cunt like the ones that refused to TUPE.

In June 2012, Lafferty lodged an objection against his contract being transferred from Rangers to the new company set up by Charles Green. PFA Scotland had previously commented that players were entitled to become free agents if they objected to the transfer.

Lafferty raised a constructive dismissal claim against Rangers.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

No, he refused to tupe.

Like McGregor, it's done now. If he does well on the pitch I don't care anymore.

On paper it's a good deal. He's better than what we had up top other than Morelos and I don't think we'd get a better player for the money.

Just now, Don54 said:

In June 2012, Lafferty lodged an objection against his contract being transferred from Rangers to the new company set up by Charles Green. PFA Scotland had previously commented that players were entitled to become free agents if they objected to the transfer.

Lafferty raised a constructive dismissal claim against Rangers.

Fair play,  totally forgot about that.

He is going to have to perform like Shagger to win the respect of the fans back ( even that much might not be enough)

3 minutes ago, gogzy said:

That was Aluko mate.

I think he'll be good for us. Gerrard is seriously going for this title.

He'll make good foil for Morelos and we'll now have two nutters up front and that can't be a bad thing. In fact, he might make Morelos look a well balanced sort. Whilst the ref's spend their time looking for an excuse to send off Lafferty, Morelos can nip in and score a barrowload.

I seriously think he's a good signing and gives us options. You can see Gerrard likes the type with attitude. He's creating a team with the never say die winning mentality.

Cunts are going to be seriously skelped.

Archived