Welcome to Rangers Kyle Lafferty

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Blueofblood said:

Yep, you would’ve tupe’d over, how do you know it would’ve been for days/weeks? 

With the financial situation and being demoted to the fourth tier we clearly weren't going to keep them on for long the only issue anyone has is not allowing us to even get some reduced fees

1 minute ago, ZZed said:

Lafferty was shite first time round and he will be shite this time round. He bounced around lots of no mark clubs and got no where. 1 good season at Hearts and we buy him, first bad buy by Gerrard.

He was good at Palermo until he fell out with the chairman. 

He’s been excellent for a NI team which punches above its weight. 

He scored huge goals for us during three title run ins (granted was pish most of the time around that but shows when he applied himself he could play)

And he had a great season last season. 

He’s not being bought off the back of one good season. Gerrard has already proven he isn’t that stupid. 

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Unbelievable the divide in opinion. Can’t wait til he scores and see the haters trying to kid on they still hate him just to be staunch.

A guy on my bus after miller returned wouldn’t acknowledge him, if we won 2-1 and Miller scored he would tell for it decent decent 1-1 draw ???

Pele says your club and your religion are anathema and that you're all damned to hell.  He wears a green-and-white scarf to the nightclub and sings You're not Rangers Any More after a couple of beers. And then he scores a hat-trick against them on the Sunday.  Do you a) clap politely and say 'what a card' b) call up your local UDA rep and ask what a contract costs at preferential rates or c) get your AK-74 out from under the stairs and head off to St Aloysious before early Sunday mass?

3 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

This thread is one of the worst threads I’ve ever seen on RM. I guess no one in here has ever made a mistake and needed a second chance, no one needs to fawn over the guy if they don’t want but surely to fuck he should be getting our support. 

He'll get our support as a Rangers player but the point is that many didn't want him back and can't go for the hero worship 

7 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Having to cut my weekly wage from 15k to 7.5k (rough estimate, poinst still stands), my heart fucking bleeds. 

It sickens me the short memories amongst us. Another embarrassment of a post.

You knew the financials, really? 

5 minutes ago, ZZed said:

Lafferty was shite first time round and he will be shite this time round. He bounced around lots of no mark clubs and got no where. 1 good season at Hearts and we buy him, first bad buy by Gerrard.

Look at the difference in Ryan jack and Halliday under Gerrard , at least give him a chance 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Yes. And white South African. 

I know what it feels likes to be popular. 

The South African doesn't bother me.

More than a bit disappointed to hear we've had a financial genius sitting with his thumb up his ass for the last 6 years, though.

1 minute ago, simplythebest said:

He'll get our support as a Rangers player but the point is that many didn't want him back and can't go for the hero worship 

That I can get on board with and agree with anyone who says that, equally there should be no problem if people did want him back and want to give him a boost with some praise. It doesn’t make a fan any less staunch. 

What I was getting at though was the fact there’s some fucking ridiculous comments flying about from the keybord warriors. 

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

That was fucking embarrassing, forgot about that. Sometimes I feel so far apart from my fellow fans when I see that kind of shit

Bang on mate , we look decent this season so all is forgiven , fuck that 

Adds quality and experience no reason to doubt the management team on this one 

The same pish was spouted about mcgregor but a couple of good performances and all was forgiven same goes for kyle no doubt

what I will say is at least he acknowledged his leaving and explained 

Archived