UFA's ground

.Williamson.

Well it better be better than Killie's park.

Zenit were forced to install a new plastic pitch in 2017 

The pitch for the Confederations Cup final is in such a poor state that Zenit St. Petersburg have been forced to play their next game at another ground.

Large chunks of the newly installed grass at the Krestovsky Stadium have been torn up in the two games played there so far.

The World Cup semi final was played there

Zenit Arena, a venue for the 2018 World Cup Semi-final, selected the best surface technology currently on the market: Mixto, a perfect synergy between natural and artificial turf.

Sad to see that UEFA and probably FIFA endorse these kind of pitches. Zenit have had their problems with pitches and I assume UFA's won't be much better

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

I know mate , desperate to go there and have a good crack at them for once , if we do we can win 

I'll lose my mind mate 

I think I'll go off the rails entirely if we go there and beat them. Scrape me off the floor on Tuesday job 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I'll lose my mind mate 

I think I'll go off the rails entirely if we go there and beat them. Scrape me off the floor on Tuesday job 

??class , need to win Sunday at Motherwell  then we go there either to go 4 points infront , stay 1 point infront or go the dreaded 2 points behind , Motherwells massive on Sunday 

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

??class , need to win Sunday at Motherwell  then we go there either to go 4 points infront , stay 1 point infront or go the dreaded 2 points behind , Motherwells massive on Sunday 

Motherwell away always gives me the fear

Absolute hatchetmen and their pitch can be rotten at times