Stevie on the Game

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

First time I’ve disagreed with the gaffer. Second half I’m not sure we had a decent chance? 

Still 1-0, and last season if we’d have said we were a 0-0 away from being in Europa League Group stages none of us would’ve believed it.

That one with Ejaria where he should have hit it on the box but he held onto it too long, the one where Katic Bombed forward and the keeper came out to smother the through ball, got in behind them on the wings numerous times but never had much of a final ball.

Maybe we're expecting too much too soon

Could be. The squad are still in the early days. A couple of months together with all the changes made is not a long time, but because they've been doing so well we've come to expect a lot from them. Making the Europa League group stage would be a fantastic achievement.

Decent chances? Players create decent chances. What you’re describing is player indecision.

I’m not jumping on any negativity, I just think we were poor throughout the game. 

We were mate, I’m just buzzing about the clean sheet tbh

5 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Decent chances? Players create decent chances. What your describing is player indecision.

I’m not jumping on any negativity, I just think we were poor throughout the game. 

Wouldn’t say we were poor. We completely dominated the game but just couldn’t break down a solid defence.

Decent chances? Players create decent chances. What you’re describing is player indecision.

I agree we weren't at our best tonight but job done. They were not a good team and I don't think they will cause us any problems but we need to up the performance over there. I was hoping for a few goals from us tonight to leave us in a good postition being able to rest a few before the scum game but hey ho. A win is a win let's fucking go

3 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Wouldn’t say we were poor. We completely dominated the game but just couldn’t break down a solid defence.

For me that’s poor, we are going to face this same tactic week in and week out in Scotland when we play at home.

We had half chances but we were hardly slicing them open, think tonight showed how much we need another wide man/number ten until Christmas at a minimum.

5 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

I agree we weren't at our best tonight but job done. They were not a good team and I don't think they will cause us any problems but we need to up the performance over there. I was hoping for a few goals from us tonight to leave us in a good postition being able to rest a few before the scum game but hey ho. A win is a win let's fucking go

I wasn’t hoping for that, I wanted that. Demands should be high. “Hey ho” won’t do this season. They are on the fucking ropes and we should be shamshing through shite like tonight.

I’m not writing us off btw, but how we perform and respond after tonight’s challenge will be a very big marker for the rest of the season. 

15 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

We need a top class #10 to create when we come up against a team that parks the bus 

50 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I think we weren’t at our best but the fact we kept a clean sheet and won is a positive more goals would have been nice but will take a 1-0 home win we can score over there. The fact we are 90 minutes away from the group stages is mad over the last few years not many teams have got the groups starting the first round think there is us and 3 other teams that’s are still in it from the first round. Copenhagen, Partizan Belgrade and Trencin a think. 

40 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I wasn’t hoping for that, I wanted that. Demands should be high. “Hey ho” won’t do this season. They are on the fucking ropes and we should be shamshing through shite like tonight.

I’m not writing us off btw, but how we perform and respond after tonight’s challenge will be a very big marker for the rest of the season. 

Aye that's the way a feel about tonight. We should be putting these teams to bed at Ibrox but I don't feel I can be harsh on the team. We can't play like we have been every game but if we play shite and win i'll take that every time

49 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

shamshing.jpg

tumblr_mk8phofPy01s0cnvxo1_400.gif