Enough space in the blue, blue sea

RosscoRFC87

is a bit of personal space a luxury here, am trying to remember

tonight was an absolute struggle or do I need to lay off the pies, (aye)

coz fcuk me I was stuck between a rock and a hard place and by that I mean a loud fairly obnoxious 25 stone guy and an aul guy that was twice the size of me burping outloud aw night?

Hands by ma side, stuck - 10 outta 10 for bein uncomfortable as fcuuuk - 

got a spare through secondary ticketing tonight as I usually do.

went for my favourite Copland Front but holy shxt nae wonder that guy patched it the night

in hindsight I've no had this experience other ends of the stadium, but thought I'd share : ) - might go GF from now on 

5 minutes ago, miracle said:

I've never liked sitting behind the goals, it plays tricks on your eyes, especially if you are off to the side.

Every so often there's a wildly speculative shot at the other end that you're convinced is going in but in reality it's 15 yards wide. 

10 minutes ago, gsa said:

Every so often there's a wildly speculative shot at the other end that you're convinced is going in but in reality it's 15 yards wide. 

Definitely.   It's very hard to judge the flight of the ball and who's nearest to it.   There's a reason the default setting for TV coverage of football is from a 'Main Stand' point of view the world over.