Wallace

slimjim1690

Expected most of the replies TBH, but one of my main reasons for making this suggestion is with Murphy now gone I can’t for the life of me see where any goals are going to come from on the left, Kent has no end product, Middleton can supply a ball but doesn’t look a goal scoring threat, whereas at least Wallace has scored a few in his time, I still think it may be worth a shot at least.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

After noticing his name on the bench last night it got me to thinking with Murphy gone for the season and if we don't get another winger in on time do we think that Wallace could be used in a more forward position on the left midfield, SG as mentioned that the formation will change depending upon the opposition and with Wallace decent going forward (and he has chipped in before with goals) he might be an option  in for instance a 4411 or 442, thoughts? 

worst shout ever

Wallace will be a fantastic player as cover from the bench. Natural cover for barosic with flannigan covering Tavs position. Sttong defencive squad when we add another cb. Looking good at the back. Bring on the Million Dollar Dembele !!! 

4 hours ago, stevotrueblue said:

Has he ever played in LCB ?  I know some full backs move into that role when they no longer have the pace full back requires.  He is over 6ft so perhaps could be trained for it,,  Just a thought, would obviously still prefer another CB in before the window shuts.

once mate I can remember, though rather didn't - at tannadice in the cup. lost a goal inside a minute.

Said it before, Wallace could become a terrific centre back, or even better I can see him playing the defensive mid just in front of our two centre backs., and become  a mainstay again. 

I still expect him to feature strongly again for us as time goes on. Good to have a player of his experience to rely on.

1 minute ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Question is, has he kept up with fitness since being off?  He would only be good enough for last 10 minutes of a game and even then that's a wild expectation,  surely.  

He was injured as well, you think he was put on the bench of only fit enough to play 10 mins? Who do think he is Sadiq?

20 hours ago, tannerall said:

Said it before, Wallace could become a terrific centre back, or even better I can see him playing the defensive mid just in front of our two centre backs., and become  a mainstay again. 

I still expect him to feature strongly again for us as time goes on. Good to have a player of his experience to rely on.

Ffs second person on this thread to say Wallace would be good as a defensive midfielder. I just don’t see it and think cunts must be on monkey dust 

No chance will he play CDM for us unless we’re ravaged with injury’s and have no other option.