Gerrard's Eyes

2 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I'm quite happy to spend all night debating fractal interlacing techniques built on a polyhedron model with you, but you must offer some constructive criticism.

Do you feel the dominant acute aperture was misaligned or what? 

ffs it certainly wasn’t misaligned and if you can’t see the faults then sorry I’m not in and educational mood tonight plus you couldn’t afford my fees.

ps I’m stealing you op ?

2 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Now before I begin, I'd like to say that this is a serious study. More will become clear as I go on, so if you keep an open mind and read on hopefully you'll see what I'm getting at.

You see, it stands to reason there are certain attributes which make a particular group of people successful in certain areas and less successful in others. Just as footballers have attributes meaning they are more likely to be successful as a defender or attacker for example. We all know this.

This can be stretched beyond players to managers. Certain managers have been able to motivate players beyond the norm, ordinary players suddenly come alive with a fire in their belly. Individual players become united and move toward a common goal with an attitude that nothing or no one will get in their way.

A lot of people say you can tell a lot by looking into someone's eyes. I look into my granddad's eyes and I wonder what fucked up shit he's seen, he has an obvious astigmatism and lazy eye.

But we all know what this man has seen;

3827685-_Read-Only_.thumb.jpg.32fd7a495da9056e46a8c4e529179876.jpg

This man has seen great success at Rangers, managing us once wasn't enough - and managing us twice wasn't enough for us the fans!

But what can we tell from his eyes?

Perhaps it would be easier if we compared him to another legend and winner within the game...

image.thumb.png.13994d2878d1df1047d598f50c5ce8f4.png.5986fe56ac4ff32ad37b5d74df1dea7e.png

There is an unmovable intensity there, both pictures show someone completely in control, extremely serious, and well... you wouldn't want to piss them off would you?!

Aye, Gerrard is a winner, and he has already been compared to Walter Smith in the press, which for a manager so young and so inexperienced is very impressive. 

Do you see the similarities?

It's ok, I'll help you out. A lot of you on here don't actually know this, but I'm very talented with Photoshop and Premiere. I don't like to blow my own trumpet so to speak.

What I've done is I've used fractal interlacing techniques built on a 3D HD polyhedron model to transfer a portion of Gerrard's facial features onto Smiths and from Smith's onto Gerrards.

I think you'll be quite surprised with the outcome, and I hope it leads to some very interesting discussion about other peoples eyes and what they convey about a person. 

These are the images, it was quite a painstaking process, but I was even surprised at the results;

1729113078_3827685-_Read-Only_-Copy.thumb.jpg.9b8e11c386c5fb3b3ad7a95ae47be605.jpg1150289658_image.thumb.png.13994d2878d1df1047d598f50c5ce8f4-Copy.png.bf66b12a8f5c20f1268de5be14039891.png

Looks like Walter was sunbathing with his Google cardboards on ?