Gerrard from Day One

Callum_Doon

11 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

I think it's one of the more interesting accents in the UK. And on a guy like Gerrard it's charming :1120982233_SGsmile:

Worked with Scousers many years ago. There are different levels of Scouser. They don't all like each other, especially the "Woolybacks". Nobody likes them for some reason???

I think it depends on what part of Merseyside/Liverpool they come from...?

Callum_Doon likes this

2 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Worked with Scousers many years ago. There are different levels of Scouser. They don't all like each other, especially the "Woolybacks". Nobody likes them for some reason???

I think it depends on what part of Merseyside/Liverpool they come from...?

Ah so they're not all bezzies? Sometimes they fight, get injured and have to go to the hozzy?

wishawbear87 likes this

30 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

As I've said before, whenever there's a press conference I'm rushing to the laptop to watch it. I feel like the post-match interviews have a significance that somehow they haven't had before.

I think it's because he is so measured and clear about everything, it's allowing the supporters to follow the progress very, very closely. And I think that's intentional on his part, he wants us to be involved and we are.  I respect the fuck out of him for this.

So... basically... you get it as well...!

Cheers for that... thought it might just be myself, son and his pals that first night!

RockwellGers likes this

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The man is steeped in football it’s his life from sun up to sun down and he probably dreams about tactics. 

When you have a man like that then mix him with our history or ethos, he gets it alright. 

Love the man he has given us and the club our pride back. 

Nailed it... Sir!

I knew there was something 'in the back of my mind', why I felt compelled to highlight this.

A resurgence of our pride..

It's an immense seat to fill as a manager.

However, he seems exceedingly comfortable in realising the enormity of the  challenge and actually quite relishing it...

QGoQ-cVR_400x400.jpg

Courtyard Bear likes this