***** The Official Beasts v Rangers Match Thread*****

Orange and Blue

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers aint the team that must win tomorrow fuck sake. Liewell wont sleep tonight with the fear of what if. Anything other than 3 points for the scum cunts you'll see the meltdown and it will be fantastic viewing.

I have no fear going  into tomorrow I know play at our best well give them a game.

Regardless of tomorrow we know our club is on the up and thats down to our manager

29 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

If ever we needed proof he didn’t have the right attitude to play for Rangers and we were right to get rid that tweet is it!

Aye you’re right mate, his credentials were up for debate until he let the mask slip with that tweet...

:1120982233_SGsmile:

Man im glad we've got shagger and Lafferty in that dressing room with Halliday. Come half 11 that place will be bouncing. If there is anyone in there that isn't got the adrenaline pumping out their eyeballs then they would be after they get a hold of them. All that along with a man who was born for winning these sort of games as a manager, surely winning is the only option. They cunts are in turmoil, time to send them packing. Mon the fucking bears!!!!!!

2 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

IMG-20180901-WA0016.jpg

Love that having for my screensaver. Got my battle head on now come on Rangers Lets Go lets do this into these manky smelly soap dodging kiddy fiddling bastards other than that hope everyone has been having a good evening getting ready for battle. 

Spoiler

:rangers:

This whole playing 5 at the back, fuck right off. Didnt work against Motherwell, wont work against them. Play our game and make them worry about us for a change. 4-3-3 with the only dilemma being wether to play Flanagan or Barisic at LB, rest of the team picks itself.

McGregor

Tav, Goldson, Katic, Flanagan/Barisic

Jack, Arfield, Ejaria

Candeias, Morelos, Lafferty

3-0. Fucking embarrass them.

4 hours ago, Bakbear said:

I didn’t like the look of 3-5-2 against Motherwell and I would be nervous as fuck starting with that tomorrow. Moreso with Worral thrown straight in. 

I would be sticking to 4-3-3 with Arfield Jack and Ejaria In the middle. Back 5 picks itself

front three Candeias Morelos and either Kent or Lafferty  

4-3-3 with five* at the back? ?

The Tims’ will definitely not be expecting that formation.

* I’ll  give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are including McGregor in that 5 

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

This whole playing 5 at the back, fuck right off. Didnt work against Motherwell, wont work against them. Play our game and make them worry about us for a change. 4-3-3 with the only dilemma being wether to play Flanagan or Barisic at LB, rest of the team picks itself.

McGregor

Tav, Goldson, Katic, Flanagan/Barisic

Jack, Arfield, Ejaria

Candeias, Morelos, Lafferty

3-0. Fucking embarrass them.

No dilemma about it, Barisic starts 100%. 

5 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

We've got to go at them right away and try and dictate the tempo of the game.

We've let them boss these games over the last 2 seasons need to show that's now past. 

An early goal tomorrow and I think they collapse. 

An early goal and watch the crowd do the work for us. They are shitting it for the first time in years. They will turn on every single taig in that hole. Early goal and we win.

46 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Scum team apparently 

Gordon
Lustig Ajer Boyata Tierney
Brown Ncham
Forrest Rogic McGregor
Edourd

Hope Lafferty (or anybody, really) runs right over the top of, or through, that wretch Lustig.

Any which way, as long as they destroy him.

Up there with Broonaldo as a lightning rod for hate of that mob, for me.

42 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

But I would love to see Flanagan snap Forrest in half. We need someone to put a challenge or two in.

Watching Flanagan on Thursday, I wouldn’t trust him to put the cat out, far less catch (& clatter) Shooders.

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Watching Flanagan on Thursday, I wouldn’t trust him to put the cat out, far less catch (& clatter) Shooders.

Only watched the first 45 then?  Flannagan looked like a player who got a bollocking at the half and was excellent up to the point where he received a totally unjustified red card.  

As an aside, anyone know if Eros is eligible to play tomorrow, could he be on the bench?

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Only watched the first 45 then?  Flannagan looked like a player who got a bollocking at the half and was excellent up to the point where he received a totally unjustified red card.  

As an aside, anyone know if Eros is eligible to play tomorrow, could he be on the bench?

He said in his interview that he won't play until after the international break

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

He didn’t even play half of the 2nd 45 to confirm whether he’d improved or not, did he?

He did make one great, goal saving block - I’ll give you that.

Put a tenner on Rangers tomorrow. I never bet on OF Games but I really feel we will do this. A Lafferty goal and a 1-0 win will see me bag £96 which would make the win so much sweeter. If it doesn't come in, just like Thursday, I really couldn't care less. Seeing this fiercely dedicated team take the game to them tomorrow is going to be incredible. They will know, for the first time in a long time, that we are back. A win before I visit Scotland next week would cap off an unbelievable start to the season. The more pessimistic side of me says I will be thrilled with a draw to maintain our undefeated record but hope our boys put a huge marker down tomorrow.

Archived