• Last Reply
1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Scum team apparently 

Gordon
Lustig Ajer Boyata Tierney
Brown Ncham
Forrest Rogic McGregor
Edourd

bring them all fuckin on.... lets do this guys, we can do this, do us proud, give 100%, that's all we ask

4 minutes ago, HG5 said:

He didn’t even play half of the 2nd 45 to confirm whether he’d improved or not, did he?

He did make one great, goal saving block - I’ll give you that.

There was a noticeable difference in his second-half performance, put in a few crunching tackles.

S my prediction for tomorrow - Flanno scores the winner, plays the imaginary Gazza flute and after the game beats the shit out of Brenda's wife :mutley:

Barisic  must play as he poses a real threat, so playing him and Flannagan in a sort of Tav/Candeias partnership on the left may be an option.

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

There was a noticeable difference in his second-half performance, put in a few crunching tackles.

S my prediction for tomorrow - Flanno scores the winner, plays the imaginary Gazza flute and after the game beats the shit out of Brenda's wife :mutley:

Barisic  must play as he poses a real threat, so playing him and Flannagan in a sort of Tav/Candeias partnership on the left may be an option.

? yes - would do me!! (Although the poster does not condone violence...)

Thrust of my first post was that I’d prefer Barisic (obv, without going into so many words!).

Good point re getting a similar combo on the left to what Tav & Dan do over the other side - makes us so much tighter.

I have a slight concern that Dan’s willingness to do the defensive stuff has blunted his attacking threat, big time.

Might mean we don’t get stuffed (which would be a pleasant change!), at the same time leaving us to wonder where the goals are going to come from.

10 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Wouldn't have played him if he was fit. Will still be far from match fit. Can't take a chance on him only lasting 45-50 mins max. Our midfield 3 will more than manage the game.

I'd be delighted if he managed 50 mins.

1 minute ago, TheBluebells said:

Will be at the Ibrox Bar in Tenerife for 9:30 sharp to watch the game, first time in years I’ve actually been looking forward to playing these cunts 

Enjoy mate. Was there three times during my holiday a couple weeks ago. Best get there as early as that because seats are hard to come by, but the atmosphere is great.

6 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Enjoy mate. Was there three times during my holiday a couple weeks ago. Best get there as early as that because seats are hard to come by, but the atmosphere is great.

Thanks mate and aye been told that so wanting to get there for it opening, will be some buzz about the place. 

1 hour ago, TheBluebells said:

Will be at the Ibrox Bar in Tenerife for 9:30 sharp to watch the game, first time in years I’ve actually been looking forward to playing these cunts 

Sad time for the family Georgie has just lost his wife Debbie. Love to them all, great family 

Doubt Coulibaly was in the gaffers plans to start, no kicked a ball in 3 weeks hence why sky are reporting it the day before the game and hes not been given to the last moment.

No concerns about Ejaria, been arguably our best player in the last two games , scored in each , the last a peach, really coming onto a game.

Would start Morelos,  lafferty would be a good impact sub after Morelos has roughed them up for 60-70 mins or if he gets booked.

Defensively and tactically I can the see the gaffer wanting to keep as much of the side and shape used when we've played away in Europe, its worked for us, why change it.

This is fuckin massive.

If we win today they’ll go into a tailspin I’ve no doubts about that at all. The wheels came off quickly at Liverpool and it will be the same again. Sold their best striker with no replacement, boyata carry on yet brings him back into the fold  (imagine he makes a cunt of it), crispy lips and Lawwell at odds. Let’s make them stew the whole intl break.

On the other hand if we lose today after giving it the big one about we’ve improved and cut the gap etc. After their disasterous transfer window and our best one in years yet we still can’t lay a glove?  that’s a massive swing in confidence from us to them.

Psychologically today is as big a game as I can remember, far more than 3 points on the line today. This would be the straw that broke the camels back if we beat them, it will fuckin end them.

Let’s do it today Rangers, right from the start.

Archived