***** The Official Beasts v Rangers Match Thread*****

Orange and Blue

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just woke up hungover as fuck and had a dream that they scored first through Sinclair 

Fucking doom. 

Let's hope my booze addled brain has no supernatural ability to accurately foresee events and that instead Sinclair gets snapped inside 30 seconds instead. 

CUNTS 

We need the players to stand up not cower like they did against Motherwell when the going got rough the filth won't play that way today as they cant but we need all the players fighting for everything.   

The filth does not have a great team but what they have is confidence in a squad that has been together a while if we play to our strengths we can win this and that will fuck them up for the rest of the league campaign.

3 minutes ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

McGregor

Flanagan Goldson Katic 

Jack      Arfield

Tav                              Barisic

Ejaria

Morelos          Lafferty

3-5-2 with wing backs

We’d get destroyed, 3 at the back didn’t work against Motherwell, fuck playing it against the bheasts 

5 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

We’d get destroyed, 3 at the back didn’t work against Motherwell, fuck playing it against the bheasts 

well it’s a game a opinions mate, Motherwell was shite but this isn’t far off the best 11, minus coulibaly for ejaria and having not seen the new guys.. candeias and Kent just give you legs and maybe lack quality for me.  I’m just fed up of the one upfront and this system would allow 2 big threats up top. 

1 minute ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

well it’s a game a opinions mate, Motherwell was shite but this isn’t far off the best 11, minus coulibaly for ejaria and having not seen the new guys.. candeias and Kent just give you legs and maybe lack quality for me.  I’m just fed up of the one upfront and this system would allow 2 big threats up top. 

Ejaria doesn't deserve to get dropped regardless of who is fit imo. 

Ejaria has been really good recently, as long as he doesnae do a Krancjar and float about this game, that’s a worry I have. Coulibaly would have been great to get stuck right in about this fixture. We need to be on that Ntcham all day. IMO the bheasts best player

2 minutes ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

Few fair points there mate, personally wouldn’t touch that formation based on how we’ve only used it once and turned out horribly. 

19 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Just woke up hungover as fuck and had a dream that they scored first through Sinclair 

Fucking doom. 

Let's hope my booze addled brain has no supernatural ability to accurately foresee events and that instead Sinclair gets snapped inside 30 seconds instead. 

CUNTS 

Don’t think he’s starting so you’re sound. ??

Archived