***** The Official Beasts v Rangers Match Thread*****

Orange and Blue

I was so nervous before the game yesterday but I think it was the occasion more than the opposition. But as for Sunday I don't feel the least bit nervous in fact I think we will win and I have not said that before a game against the scum in a long time.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A win for us would absolutely destroy that lot. If it's came too soon for us (my gut says it has, mainly due to our recent schedule) under no circumstances can we be the launchpad for their season. An absolute must not lose, no matter what.

Just now, theweebluenose said:

Play the way we can and nick a goal early on we'll grab three points easy, revert to the way we played against Motherwell and they'll rip us apart. 

Just fucking do it Rangers, No Surrender.

The good thing is Motherwell are quite a unique side in this league and play that style they have.

The tarriers can't play that direct way that Motherwell do

4 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

Play the way we can and nick a goal early on we'll grab three points easy, revert to the way we played against Motherwell and they'll rip us apart. 

Just fucking do it Rangers, No Surrender.

Zero chance this game is going to be easy, even if we grab an early goal.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

The good thing is Motherwell are quite a unique side in this league and play that style they have.

The tarriers can't play that direct way that Motherwell do

True but if we defend deep and step off their players rather than press they way we have recently we will play right into their hands.

Don't know what to expect, but this is the first Old Firm I have been excited for since Warburton left. Will be by far the biggest test we have had under Stevie G but I am confident he will have us fired up. Hopefully the lads keep a level head and dont needlessly sent off. Biggest game many of them will have played so hopefully they rise to the occasion. 

Always expect the unexpected.

Feel like we’re in with more of a shout than we’ve ever been recently.

Think they have an over confidence which could trip them up - they aren’t expecting us to make much of a dent this year.

We have a good unbeaten run to protect & if Thursday taught us anything, it’s that we won’t give anything away, easily.

Just what we’ve been missing since we got back in the top flight - as long as we keep the head, they’ll have their work cut out.

Archived