*** The Official FC UFA vs Rangers FC Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all competitions this season Ufa have played 15, won 3, drawn 5 and lost 7.

We should show no fear on Thursday and we should not aim to do what we did in Maribor. Need to go out there to get a goal and kill the tie.

17 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Crazy bastards want to steal our players ?

E63AAA3D-BB2E-4A3B-AB09-1EFD05B2EDFB.thumb.png.307ddbe09ed090befbc79f3660d55bdb.png

Obviously the crazy bastards didn't watch the match on Sunday or if they did they might be taken the pish . I would seriously sell tav's if it could fund an upgrade right back because I feel he's going to cost us this season 

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I’d set up with

Mcgregor

Tav Goldson Katic Flanagan 

Jack  Halliday 

Candeias Ejaria Arfield

Morelos

Keep lafferty for later in game to stretch the game, hold ball up etc.

Kent for Halliday for me,ffs he’s had a couple of decent games and people suddenly forget how shite he is,I wouldn’t have him anywhere near the side 

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Kent for Halliday for me,ffs he’s had a couple of decent games and people suddenly forget how shite he is,I wouldn’t have him anywhere near the side 

Halliday can more than handle that shite UFA side.

Honestly how we didn't win that game about 3 or 4 nil last Thursday is anyone's guess. They are fucking horrendous 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Halliday can more than handle that shite UFA side.

Honestly how we didn't win that game about 3 or 4 nil last Thursday is anyone's guess. They are fucking horrendous 

The referee letting them away with kicking fuck out us and denying 2 stonewall penalties never helped,worst ref I’ve ever seen even worse than the shite in this country 

14 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Hope we go for it in the first 20 minutes. A goal kills the tie, think sitting in trying to protect a one goal lead is dangerous.

Said the same earlier I don’t think we can do what we did away to Maribor. Losing that goal at Motherwell will most likely have dented confidence in the defence a little so a full 90 mins of protecting a slender lead is idiocy and we know 1 goal from us means they need 3 which is a lot better than 1 to take it to extra time.

They’d take penalties right now if they could so we need to grab a goal by any means then Ufa will have to go for it and that’s when we counter (essential to have wide men for the outballs).

10 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Said the same earlier I don’t think we can do what we did away to Maribor. Losing that goal at Motherwell will most likely have dented confidence in the defence a little so a full 90 mins of protecting a slender lead is idiocy and we know 1 goal from us means they need 3 which is a lot better than 1 to take it to extra time.

They’d take penalties right now if they could so we need to grab a goal by any means then Ufa will have to go for it and that’s when we counter (essential to have wide men for the outballs).

good post. This team needs to learn how to close out games when it has the advantage against weak opposition. More ruthless, more clinical. Don't sit back and wait for the clock to tick down.

Said before and i maintain that they are nowhere near as good as the nerves are making them out to be. The occasion is bigger and that’s why there are nerves. 

Looking at how they played last week they were ordinary and played to defend.  They will need to come out and attack us which suits us. 

They have struggled against teams like Progres and Domzale because they attack and i have confidence that if we play to our ability then we’ll be fine. 

I think you are right about it's the occasion that's making some of us nervous last time I felt like this was before the semi final against fiorentina. I just want to qualify for the group stages so bad But I am as nervous as fuck I hope my nervousness is for no reason and we qualify for the group stage tomorrow afternoon. 

Archived