*** The Official FC UFA vs Rangers FC Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Putin will be pure ragin for throwing away good money on two corrupt refs over two legs. Their goal was offside and Flanagan should never had been sent off! Despite the 9 men i was always confident we would go through, that defense is the best i have seen in years!

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

daft yes, worthy of a Red, absolutely not

He always runs the risk agree it was soft, he has to wisen up though. I'm not as angry about it now as we got through though.

I'm wrecked watching most of it and the players playing in it will be too. I hope it doesn't make our job harder at the disco dome on Sunday.

I hope the players are forming an orderly queue to boot Morelos in the baws as I type this. He came so close to fucking it up for us with his childish behaviour.

Respect to all of the players who did a job today. You did the club and the supporters proud.

Morelos needs a right good old fashioned kick up the arse. 

Flannagan was unlucky to be sent off but you have to be careful.

Got through it by the skin of our teeth but I wonder what we can do with 11 men on the pitch. ?

4 minutes ago, Grae said:

What?!

As much as Morelos needs to reign it in, he got two soft bookings inside a minute as a result of having a free kick given against him that was never a free kick. How is that deserved?

Because he cannot control his temper and THAT is always the issue with his bookings in the main.  So yes,  it was deserved.  

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

He kicked the ball away in the huff,  you are always getting booked for that.  He then mouthed off at the ref, and you are always running the risk of a yellow when you do that.

It was never a foul against him, but that does not excuse his actions afterwards.

Do you think it warranted being sent off? I'm not defending Morelos, I said he needs to reign that in. Referee handled it wrong though.

4 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

That has got to be the worst day I have ever had trying to watch the gers.  Paid for Rangers tv got nothing but a blank screen. Then watched you tube stream went between English then Russian then off then on a tarrier scumbag hacked the you tube stream showing fenian goals against us fuck me what a day but what a fucking result with nine men fucking heroic proud of each and everyone of those players and so happy for the manager and backroom staff that all their hard work paid off. I'm buzzing after that well done and hope everyone enjoys their night. 

There was one sad Bastard in the home end with a scum shirt on.

14 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

It’s ma 70th birthday today as well

Thank for making me proud of my club again

Well done for not having a heart attack.

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Get in Rangers, almost in tears 

Cry you stone hearted bastard!

5 minutes ago, threshold said:

I quit smoking three days ago, I honestly thought I would've just taken it back up!

Europe here we come!

I gave up 3 years ago and i’m Smoking two right now.

2 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Who has he got a hold off in that.

Halliday

Archived